Reviews for Weapon X: Man or Animal
Lightening sparks chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Really well written, please continue
KMD chapter 27 . 8/5/2014
Will you continue this series? I love it!
karen1025 chapter 27 . 5/25/2014
Will you keep updating this story?
SoulMore chapter 27 . 2/13/2014
FAN!
TaecMin chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Please continue to write this amazing story! I LOVE it!
catlover2976 chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Poor wolverine
Guest chapter 27 . 6/27/2012
this is a wonderful story
adelphe24 chapter 27 . 4/14/2012
Harray!

ive been waiting for an update!

love it, but it is kinda going a bit slow, but i do like the detail so...i just nulled my critic...

UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
Dreago78 chapter 27 . 4/9/2012
Oh oh great cliffhanger to leave off with!

And I'm starting to like these Scott and Charles moments a bit more as well XD

Short but sweet chapter!
Jeanniebird chapter 26 . 3/23/2012
Should I feel guilty because write now I can not sympathize with Victor. Normaly I'm very empathic when it comes to self-hatred and Victor clearly hates himself for what happened. But still, I think this was overdue, Victor needed that. He was always on his high horse thinking that what is best for him must also be the best for his brother. As Logan left Team X in Africa that should have shown Vic that he did a lot of things wrong, but instead he just felt betrayed by his brother, which made everthing worse.

I loved the flashbacks which you put in again, in Vic's part but also the flashes Weapon X experiences.

'Why me?' An incredibly sad and touching moment, I loved it :)
Dreago78 chapter 26 . 3/15/2012
Yes why him?

Ahh yes torturing Wolverine mental never gets old but it seems like he is making progress since he now feeling emotions and remembering a few things which is good because I hope he goes back to Wolverine/Logan soon! He needs a break really badly! But I'm sure you'll send ppl after him so haha no break for poor Wolvie ;)

Love the flashbacks as always, brings so much more drama!

Keep up the good work and I'll try to review fast cause damn you updated fast ahah XD
WolfButler chapter 26 . 3/15/2012
First of all, sorry - I'm being a terrible reviewer at the moment. I think I missed reviewing the last 2 chapters.

But now I've read them :)

And I liked 'em. Specially this last one.

I think you got Vic being all angry and definitely-not-being-emotional-goddamit brilliantly and it's really interesting the way Xavier's trying to get Jimmy to get control.

Well, be sure that I'm reading even if I don't review all the time :)

Wolfy

ooo

O
adelphe24 chapter 26 . 3/14/2012
AWSOME!

i can totally see logan coming in!

im so excited!

keep up the good work!
Jeanniebird chapter 25 . 3/10/2012
Great update :) I think you write it perfect how Weapon X reacts to his new enviroment. How confused he is that he recognize a tree but he doesn't remember where he ever saw them before. You realy subtily change his thought pattern as he stops thinking of himself as a weapon. It's a fluent change.

I also love the flashbacks and the short parts of conversations James and Victor had and that he connects emotions with them.

I like the professors monologe and that he is answering to Vic's arguments before he even has a chance to voice them. It shows how deep Charles digged in his and Logan's mind hand also how manipulative he can be.

I would like to have either Scott's or Vic's POV on what Charles revealed.

I hope you soon figure out your new computer ;)
Jeanniebird chapter 24 . 2/16/2012
Well, this new plan could actually work. It has to, because I don't think Stryker wants to waist much more time with Omega Red. Then the X-Men would have to fight on two fronts. But I would enjoy to read what happens if a feral Wolverine likes the danger room program a little bit more than the professor wants him to.

Did I tell you that I love how you portrail Scott? Yes I did, but I want to do it again because there are only a few stories were I get the opportunity to do so.

I actually wouldn't want Scott's and Logan's relationship go back to normal. I can't imagine that this will happen. These two characters underwent the biggest changes throughout the story compaied to the others. Logan won't be the same again even after they (hopefully) deprogram him . And Scott lost his trust into the professor. He stood up for Logan's rights against the man who thaugh him. Furthermore, Scott read the Weapon X fies and I think he understands a little bit more why Logan is how he is. Moreover, he came to know that it was Logan who freed him. That certainly must have some effect.

There relationship can't go back to normal. In fact, I could even picture him coming with Logan on a quest for revenge he will no doubt start (If Omega Red doesn't find him first). I mean, Victor might have chased Scott down in the hall of his school and he still hates him for that and never got over it, but it were Styker and his scientist who experimented on him. That certainly must have been just as traumatic, if not more.