Reviews for Porcelain
Thefangirlthatdiedfirst chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
this is so beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I love PucKurt. Too bad they had to wait till that perve had a heart attack to leave. I would have preferred it if someone had stabbed Ryerson to death with a machete. Oh well, glad they had a happy ending though.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
poor kurt so good that puck came to the resque go puckurt
Clef Longfellow chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I came across your fic randomly and completely loved it! Your descriptions are almost like punchlines. I like that you don't have to say much to be effective and draw me in. Loved the story idea and would truly enjoy reading something following Puck and Kurt's aftermath of having to deal with what happened to them. Thanks for a good story and also for your support on one of my fics a while back. Much appreciated!
kurtofskylove chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This is not usually a ship I sail but I thought it was very well written and I liked it. Good job.
nukagirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Such a beautiful and tragic story. I'm so glad there was a happy ending
MoonxStar chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I'm not sure whether to smile or cry :)
Falling.into.the.sky chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
It was just the right amount of dark angsty stuf little fluff at the end! Great job! I enjoyed it. (Don't judge me!)
hani chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
this is different :( love this
Peace Faith chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
You were right about this being short. There is a lot of build up and it ends so quickly it doesn't seem balanced, but the idea is great.
Shere'Lifsil chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Wow, this was just so deliciously angsty, I totally loved it. You made Sandy Ryerson die a far too gentle death though, I think I'd have prefered it if he was mauled by a bear, but, alas, that was not the case, and much harder to write of as "natural causes" So this was wonderful. I loved it, you wrote it perfectly.

Please Keep Writing,
lil-miss-chocolate chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oh, this was heartbreaking and beautiful! So sweet, and I adored the ending.
Totally Not Pyro chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is really good, and really sad. Do you mind if I link to it on Tumblr?
Nikkler chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Dude... Ryerson... I always new he was creepy but I think this just did me in. Glad he's dead though. I liked it. In a morbid kind of way but hey I always loved some good angst. :D Huggles

Nikkler
jessicalynnrand chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wow. You know, I don't really ship Kurt/Puck, but this was really good. I liked it a lot... yeah.