Reviews for In Plain Sight
Maia4884 chapter 19 . 5/17/2017
please! update soon! ha
BamfCaskett chapter 19 . 10/6/2014
So I know it's been like 2 years since you've updated but I just read this and I love it and I doubt you'll even see this but it would be amazing if you started this up again
inherwanderings chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
this is it?! no! please, god, no! i read this entire thing in a single sitting, and that's where you leave it?! NOOOO! Please, i love this. please finish. pleeeease.
cclms chapter 19 . 10/11/2012
You have to update this! I love this story...although I know in the end everything will work out, just hearing that psychopath talk about Ryan and Espo finding Kate's blood in Castle's house! Oh my gosh! Please, please, please update again!
LadyAilith chapter 19 . 9/29/2012
Please say that there's going to be a new chapter up soon - please? I can hardly wait...this is *such* a good story!
faeriehallie chapter 19 . 5/18/2012
I don't think I've commented previously, but when I found your story I couldn't stop reading! I LOVE this story and this last chapter is sooo full of suspense! I hope Castle saves her before Edward can do any real harm to her. Looking forward to the next update! :)
Rori Potter chapter 19 . 5/17/2012
Oh wow. Update soon.
TVjas chapter 19 . 5/15/2012
Interesting story
Rori Potter chapter 18 . 3/7/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
1477166 chapter 18 . 3/5/2012
YAY! UPDATE! This chapter was worth the wait haha :)
PenningStories chapter 18 . 3/5/2012
What? No! Cliffhanger! Auhg! Dude, update, ASAP. I want it done yesterday ;)
Madwine chapter 18 . 3/5/2012
OMG. I adored it. Can't wait for next chapter! :)
SkywardGratis chapter 18 . 3/5/2012
great story. looking forward to seeing what happens next. update soon I hope.
baterista9 chapter 18 . 3/5/2012
Take your time. Life comes first. I appreciate that feeling obligated to write fic adds an extra stressor; that's one of the reasons that my fics have not continued.
you'vegotthis chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
Man, I am bummed that I stuck around for 17 chapters in this story with no payoff.