Reviews for Soul Eater: VOID
FrostbiteInApril chapter 2 . 1/27
I'm going to go with AU How to Train Your Dragon. Maka as Toothless and Soul as Hiccup? This is going to be great!
forver0822 chapter 25 . 11/28/2014
You have not updated this story in a long time and it is causing me to suffer D:
Noaheric12 chapter 25 . 11/3/2014
you need to keep writing...please
Sydrp37 chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
Please update! I'm dyeing to know what happens next!
deliciouswater101 chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
httyd!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/21/2014
Please post another chapter! I love this story and I have waited for so long for another chapter to come up! I really want to know how this all ends! Plz post another one!
Musiclover237 chapter 25 . 7/28/2014
beautiful story
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
Thank you! For the double post! u
Madalyn chapter 25 . 7/8/2014
This story is sooo good! I hope that you do another chapter! I want to see what happens next! Plz do another one! *begging puppy eyes* :)
SarakMay chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
Dont Type At Me In That Tone chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Oh my God I LOVE IT! This is really well written especially for an AU! How to Train Your Dragon is my favorite movie ever! I've seen the second one three times. Thanks for an awesome Fic. Keep up the good work!
Hohoho chapter 25 . 4/12/2014
Hurry up and update!
I'm dying here!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/30/2014
Hi! I will try to not look so desperate and please hear me out, I really really really love your fic, It makes me feel light, warm and many more, Please please please continue this, Im sorry for being so desperate(I tried). You're a COOL person JUST LIKE SOUL AND BLACK STAR THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS FIC.
Kat Woman chapter 24 . 12/15/2013
Wrecking Ball, really?! Do you have to be that lame?! That was so...so UNCOOL!
Kat Woman chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
I can see why this is one of your favorites. It really is a good chapter.