Reviews for Countrycide - Broken Tide
Alliecat445 chapter 182 . 12/22/2017
wow, what a story. I am so happy to have read it, you did such a phenomenal job
lakariana chapter 82 . 5/25/2017
Just under half way through these and enjoying them a lot, this last little self contained story was just as good as any of the published novels. Looking forward to readibg season two.
cellar.spiral chapter 98 . 3/12/2017
I love how well you fill in all the blanks between scenes and between the story lines of doctor who and torchwood. Im not much of a writer but it makes the whole tv show seem more full and multi dimensional. I even checked out that Doctor who musical video you mentioned and it made me smile! Martha really is bad ass. I also love how you add small personal notes at the beginning and end of chapters. Keep it coming! This is really great cant stop reading :)
cellar.spiral chapter 44 . 3/11/2017
i love this so much! its like an accompaniment to the show, it fills in all the holes and shows all the little moments! great job cant wait to continue!
cellar.spiral chapter 23 . 3/9/2017
I just finished torchwood children of earth and I am devastated by the loss of ianto. so devastated in fact that I have begun scouring the interwebs for more and more and more ianto and jack. via tumblr, twitter, comic con panel videos, torchwood declassified, audio series, and every fanfix i can get my hands on. this is truly everything i'm looking for to deal with my irrational grief. I have no one to talk to about how amazing torchwood is! great writing and love how you stay true to the characters! I cant even continue reading a story if the characters actions arent believable THANK YOU
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 182 . 4/4/2016
Thank you for that story! That was a good mix of faithfulness and creativity. Some arcs were outstanding and I had thought several times:what a pity I have no patience to translate some bits!
janie17 chapter 182 . 11/3/2015
Oh my goodness, that end was devastating but perfect. It's incredible how long this went, double a standard novel! I look forward to the sequel and your soon to be facebook page! Amazing work on this story, it was incredible and heart-wrenching.
I love Janto chapter 182 . 10/29/2015
When Jack lost ianto, part of him died with him.
And will take part of Ianto with him..

Please write more, when you get the chance.
I love Janto chapter 181 . 10/29/2015
Ianto does what he has to do.
Jack couldn't help falling in love with Ianto.
I love Janto chapter 180 . 10/29/2015
I love that scene.
To bad it didn't make it in.

Rhys would have found out sooner or later,
TattooedLibrarian chapter 182 . 10/15/2015
I can't believe we finally made it! 215,000 words? Oy. But looking forward to doing it again. Thanks for letting me tag along. Love TL
I love Janto chapter 179 . 10/11/2015
This was a bad day for all involved.
There was no right answer.

The team did need Rhys' help, even if Jack does not want to admit it.

Jack had a feeling that Ianto would be in trouble. He just could not put a finger on it.
I love Janto chapter 178 . 10/10/2015
This what they both needed,
Saying things without talking.
I love Janto chapter 177 . 10/10/2015
Jack is having the same thoughts as Ianto.
That something has change, maybe for the better.
I love Janto chapter 176 . 10/10/2015
Ianto is right, little things are better for Jack.
That is why Jack "helped" Ianto into the car.