Reviews for Take Comfort in Me
Guest chapter 5 . 3/12/2016
Update please
Madison House chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
You should make a few more chapters with them at school and Tierney flirting with Tyler or something.
NaiNaiMa chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
PERFECTION!
sahara scarlet chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
Huh.*sigh* that was beautiful...
sahara scarlet chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
WoW. Am in luv. With your story that is.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
Updat?
zvforever chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
I am absolutely loving this story! And I really can't wait until the next chapter! I love TC's relationship in this story - you depict it extremely well.
27Vespertine chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Please update soon? I love, love, love this couple. I love how they need each other and how they don't care about pretending or being careful with each other - they're just who they are and they are just... love. I'm babbling. I love this story!
chillwithJyl chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
I SUPER LOVED THIS! I NEED MORE PLEASE! GOD I WISH TYLER WAS MINE
candycullen chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
love this! I'm glad that tyler was persistent with caroline. I love the banter between them. Can't wait for the next update!
cast14 chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
aww great story i loved it
SusanXG chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
Great chapter! I love how Tyler would not back down when Caroline tried to push him away. 3

Update soon!
melly chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
so cute
Mercenary63 chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
I'm so glad Tyler was so confident in her feelings for him and didn't let Caroline end what they had. And that Caroline wasn't able to keep this on, because it would be really heartbreaking to see them suffering without each other. It's good to see they can't be apart, they are strong enough to get through everything, I hope. But with Mrs. Lockwood knowing the truth abouut Caroline it becomes more dangerous.

Thanks for the chapter, looking forward to more )
rjt040190 chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
...So CUTE and SWEET!

I sobbed when she said those AWFUL things and when he had tears in his eyes...U really put down in words the LOVE that they have for eachother...AMAZING...I had all kinds of feelings inside me when reading this...HURT,Happiness,WOW! I ALMOST wanted to stop reading coz i was scared Tyler would believe those words and would leave! And let Caroline END their relationship...I was SOOOO HEARTBROKEN while reading those parts...i almost gave up on this fic...(whats wrong with me? lol)

This chapter was GREAT!The best so far..and PLEASE UPDATE SOON? I NEED MORE of this,cant get enough)thnQ! 3
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »