Reviews for Different
Smitty91 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Thank you for writing this story. It was really enjoyable. Poor Derpy. As someone who's blind, I know what it's like to be called names. It's not fun. I'm sorry about what happened to your daughter. I'm instantly adding this to my "Favorites" list.
lego50 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This was a really good story!
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
A lovely story about my favorite mailmare.
KittehPOWAH chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
It's a beautiful story, and it poked me right in the spot of my heart Ditzy eats her muffins on. (note to self: remind her she needs to pick up the crumbs) The inspiration is touching as well. I'm not so good at expressing feelings like this... Heheh... Good little story.
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is fantastic.

I love it-every bit of it. If this story is representative of how you are as a parent, you are doing a fantastic job.
Robot Wolf 26Z chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Awww... The senitment of this story is so sweet. Rainbow Dash and Ditzy Doo nice, the way you wrote RD here is so nice.
HadezPKMN chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Wow... Just... Wow, thats was a beautiful piece of literature. I know it may only be a fanfiction, but it was expertly written. It actually brought a tear to my eye.
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Cute :)
Johnkat413 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
i haveto addmit, this made me cry a little, it was a very sweet story, involving my 2 fav ponys, amazing work
legomaster00156 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This was an excellent story. I love the idea of a friendship between Rainbow Dash and Ditzy, and this brought it through. Well done.
Sir Nipplefish chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Read this while listening to this is war by 30 seconds to mars, brilliant. i can relate to this story because i always get picked on at school
kitmaro chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
So much yay! Ditzy doesn't get enough credit as a pony and is also a favorite of mine. Awesome job.
H123g chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Your story is very beautiful. I myself am autistic and have issues socializing. I might have been worse for the wear, were it not for my loving mother. Your daughter is lucky to have a imaginative mother who can think up story's like this.
Aspie Brony chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This is beautiful. I suffer from Aspergers Syndrome, so I can I identify with this situation. It is wonderfully written, and I think the bronies at my college will agree. I'm glad your daughter enjoyed her bedtime story. Make sure to let her know that someone in college did too. Keep writing and never stop.

- Aspie Brony
Kioyuki Oniga chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Being autistic myself the story really struck a cord, your daughter's lucky to have a mom who'd write this for her. It's very well written not overly emotional, Rainbow Dash is characterized perfectly, as is Ditzy