Reviews for Different
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 3/28
Hey, very good one, and yeah, I can see Rainbow doing this; while she's not the best with 'emotional stuff', she's still completely dedicated to her friends, even to the not-so-close ones.

Keep the good writing.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 3/28
Aw touching and adorable fic here
Smitty91 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Thank you for writing this story. It was really enjoyable. Poor Derpy. As someone who's blind, I know what it's like to be called names. It's not fun. I'm sorry about what happened to your daughter. I'm instantly adding this to my "Favorites" list.
lego50 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This was a really good story!
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
A lovely story about my favorite mailmare.
KittehPOWAH chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
It's a beautiful story, and it poked me right in the spot of my heart Ditzy eats her muffins on. (note to self: remind her she needs to pick up the crumbs) The inspiration is touching as well. I'm not so good at expressing feelings like this... Heheh... Good little story.
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is fantastic.

I love it-every bit of it. If this story is representative of how you are as a parent, you are doing a fantastic job.
Robot Wolf 26Z chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Awww... The senitment of this story is so sweet. Rainbow Dash and Ditzy Doo nice, the way you wrote RD here is so nice.
HadezPKMN chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Wow... Just... Wow, thats was a beautiful piece of literature. I know it may only be a fanfiction, but it was expertly written. It actually brought a tear to my eye.
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Cute :)
Johnkat413 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
i haveto addmit, this made me cry a little, it was a very sweet story, involving my 2 fav ponys, amazing work
legomaster00156 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This was an excellent story. I love the idea of a friendship between Rainbow Dash and Ditzy, and this brought it through. Well done.
Sir Nipplefish chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Read this while listening to this is war by 30 seconds to mars, brilliant. i can relate to this story because i always get picked on at school
kitmaro chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
So much yay! Ditzy doesn't get enough credit as a pony and is also a favorite of mine. Awesome job.
H123g chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Your story is very beautiful. I myself am autistic and have issues socializing. I might have been worse for the wear, were it not for my loving mother. Your daughter is lucky to have a imaginative mother who can think up story's like this.