Reviews for Coming Home
rumiberri chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Ahh, I know this story is super old :))) but this is the story that made me finally want to finish watching the PMMM anime!

Which then snowballed into me finally writing fanfiction ! :)

But yes, this heartwarming story definitely caught my eye back then, even when I wasn't in the PMMM fandom! So thank you, for writing this!
Alicornication chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Such a happy fic. In this melancholy universe, I'm glad to see some fluff.
doneandmoredone chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
That was just about the sweetest thing ever. I love how Madoka had time to look out for Homura despite the work she had to put into every timeline and the whole universe. It's mind-blowing how devoted they are to each other. I think you captured that well.
DappledKarma chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
*blissful sigh* This is the ending Homu and Madoka deserve. Well done.
Gnarled Bone chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
That is it.

I love you. This is currently THE best Homumado fic I have ever read. IT HAD A HAPPY ENDING. Made me want to cry.

MoistCheese chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Gah ! So sweet ! Thank you for making me cry, I wish this was longer.
InoSaku4ever chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Great one-shot!
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I really like your story. It gives me a sense of closure that the anime did not. Awesome job.
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This just needed to be written. Thank you.
shanejayell chapter 1 . 4/11/2012

Marq Fyori-Josdyas Auricor chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
You have no idea how happy this story made me. Those two deserve this.

One point that I'm wondering about, though, is the bit with Walpurgis Night: I don't understand WHY you think Madokami can't change this event, as Madoka's wish in Episode 12 has granted her the power to transcend and even VIOLATE the very laws of causality and nature, the result being that the entire Madokaverse, multiverse and all, has been reset into a single timeline/universe that is independent of the previous, now non-existent timelines/universes - with only Madokami (and later, Homura, who only recovers said memories after Sayaka's death in the new timeline) retaining any and all memories of said previous timelines - and with the entire system rewritten to remove all possibility of Witches. There is literally nothing tying the new Madokaverse to any of the previous Madokamultiverse, causality-wise.
petites-ailes chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This is probably my favourite Madoka fanfic that I've read, so much so that I almost wish it were longer.

Thank you so much for sharing it!
Hikari of the Moon chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
AWWWWWW! My gosh, this was so cute and sweet and I wanna cry a little at how adorable it is and I really wanna go hug my girlfriend RIGHT NOW but she's watching episode 12 of this and half an hour's drive away... Just wow, you really made this so adorable! Madoka was soooo perfect; I absolutely love when she mentioned going into a blushing, flailing fit! Six years, ten months, and five days...Those two definitely earned it! Congratulations on writing such an awesome story! This is now my new canon for what happened after the end. You rule! 3
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was so sweet! I wish the series had an ending like this. Everything was great, from the writing to the characterization and I loved it!
akibara chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This story was very nice, it still seems very somber and bitter sweet, and I think the author neglected to capitalize on the differences between these two. I don't think this is an unworkable situation, but Madoka is essentially a goddess. She's no longer a person in the same way we are. Her life literally encompasses the beginning to the end of the universe. Think of what the short time experienced by Homerun trying to find a way to defeat wallpapernight and save meguca. Just that short amount of time changed her HARD. It may seem callous to put it like that bit it really IS a joke! For Madoka, who may not be omniscient or omnipotent, she's still omnipresent, her perspective is still mind mindbogglingly vast compared to Homura. In the end, where I am going with this is I really just don't think the author Capitalized on this or made use of it much in the story, when it really should be a factor in any new relationship they start.

Supposedly because the use of grief seeds implies an endless future without entropy, I can see the world still ending though, So I don't see this as a problem entirely, Although given Madokas timeless nature, it may be that romantic love may be beyond her reach, even if it is plausible though, the real thing that sets doubt on this premise is her patience. for someone who's life encompasses possibly trillions of years, it seems a little strange she would be unable to wait for a future she can essentially experience from the moment she disappears from Homuras arms at the end of the show, Including the fact that time has no meaning for her, although goddess of time doesn't quite fit for Madoka (Hope remember) her wish resulted in her being emancipated from causality. why wait 6 years if she intended to come back?