Reviews for Letterman
sleep-ilove-it chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Emoji thumbs up
tohs chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Yaaaassssss! I needed this after reading the last 3 stories;) Anything with Quinn being comfortable in her own sexuality and being hella cute with bae Rachel never gets old. I would've loved to see Sue's face when she sees Rachel walking down the hallways wearing Quinn's Cheerio letterman jacket, tho. Haha. Actually, I can picture it and it's priceless!
E.Elliot chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I love it!*-*
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
cute cute cute i love i love :)
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
And oh gosh, I typed in a review at the wrong place. IGNORE ME IGNORE ME. SO take that last one and put it here and the other one, just oh my gosh. It's so heartbreaking and angsty and yeah. God I can't stop laughing at the mess up. Whoops my bad!
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Cute read
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Awww so sweet
Suituup chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
So fluffy and sweet. Loved it!
qfab chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
So cute! Loved it!:)
livbuk1900 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
annnwwwwwwwww soooooo cute!
ButcWolf chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This was mega cute to read. Letterman jackets are awesome.
jupiter01 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
darn i was hoping to see proud quinn during school. When rachel walks into school with quinns lettermans on.

maybe sequel?
TheTameDragon chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
aw that was so cute :) Faberry makes my heart melt i just noticed how in the show finnept never gave Rachel his jacket bastard i bet if Quinn and Rachel dated in the show Quinn would have given her the letterman
theworld.isgonnaknow.yourname chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Aaaaah, that was so lovely. Gosh... your writing. A

Thank you! :D
Cassicio chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Awwwww... So fluffy! But not like... Gagging on sweetness. Just the right amount to be adorable and a good short one-shot. I approve.