Reviews for For the Love of Shoes!
whydoyoucookie chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
So, I read your other story, and was like, flailing the whole way through...and then I went and read this one, and flailed some more *-* I love the way you write!:) I really, really, reeeeeally hope you continue this...cus I mean... I'll give you cookies?:3 I love seeing how differently people write Kurt, whether they try and get him just like in glee or give him a whole new persona:) I fell in love with this edgy kind of Kurt, with the smoking and all the mental walls and such...just, yeah. and this is turning super-ish long so I'll stop sounding like a crazy stalker person nowO.o
teilo chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
Well that was a humdinger...just started reading your story and it is interesting...Blaine is such a softy and Kurt is truly cold sometimes but I can see how with his past he wanted to be the one that ended it... :)
Payartskulls chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Omg did you for get about us! Plez next chapter! I hate to beg but plez!;')
MyAnagramStartsHere chapter 15 . 1/29/2012
Eeeppppp! Love Love Love Love Love this story! I love how it kind of takes the characters to a whole new level, and i totally don't mind that the characters arent the same as on the show. I think using the same names helps them seem more familiar.

PLease write more!
badumtiss chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
hi! just read all 15 chapters in one go. gah, should have read this earlier. yay for happy endings! love it that you don't just jump into a scene where blaine and kurt just get together, instead making them all those little quarrels in this chapter. loving the britana love and give me all the blaintana! :P love this story! :D
LittleDarkG chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
Hey! I really love this story its amazing and really captivating! keep up the awesome work! Any idea when you'll be ready to up date? Soon :D? xx
Chuckles.is.Me chapter 15 . 1/21/2012
Aw they finally said 'i love you' :)

Keep Are Amazing.
LunaGleek14 chapter 15 . 1/20/2012
YAY!

I seriously have nothing more to say cause my brain was turned to a puddle of Klaine happiness
evol love chapter 15 . 1/19/2012
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WOO! 'bout time, bitches...
Sakura12 chapter 14 . 1/18/2012
This is an absolutely amazing story! It's just perfect, I love the whole Alternate Universe feel about it :)

I recommend going over your chapters after writing them, and making sure the lines are separated. Normally I am a grammar Nazi when it comes to that stuff and I would just stop reading the story, but I really enjoyed yours so I kept reading.

Your writing has improved since the first couple of chapters, and it is really enjoyable to watch it progress!

~Ashley
Limor Yadigaran chapter 15 . 1/18/2012
hooooooooooo

What if Blaine would be a hangover and regret it? O_O XDDDD
SlightlyPsychoPrincess chapter 15 . 1/18/2012
I'm soo glad this was updated! And that Klaine is working through their problems! :D
Patartskulls chapter 15 . 1/18/2012
Omg I have been on pins and needles I want to know what happens, I jumped when I seen you posted the next chapter my husband look at me and said are you OK ? yes I just pinch my self! Keep up the. Story I love it can't wate !
OneTwoOne chapter 15 . 1/18/2012
Awwwwh! I am such a happy panda right now (: Together forever less-that-three :D I need to stop being hyper, but it's hard when this was such a wonderful chapter!
leahmo34 chapter 15 . 1/18/2012
I love the chapter.I missed this one.