Reviews for Diplomacy In Action
KitAlbert07 chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
Ooh, my favorite boys circling around my favorite girl. Oh, they grow up so fast.
p l e a s e chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
next chap need
Black Night Wolf chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Oh my gosh this was totally hilarious! I don't think I'll be able to stop laughing for awhile. Thank you so much for writing this~
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
LOL You go Juvia!
Gaia Kame chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
I couldn't help but grin at the insane logic of those four (three and a cat?..). Am very curious to see what happens next. Good start to this story and I'm curious to see what happens next! Please keep up the good writing as I look forward to this story's plot development. Until then, Ja-Ne!
Derpyotaku chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Natsu is so clueless, Loke is an idiotic flirt, and Gray has some sense into this whole ordeal. God, this was hilarious and it totally made my day. I love all three of them together with Lucy that it's so hard which to choose XD great story!

Goodbye Gray, have fun getting dragged by Juvia LOL.
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Oh man, I've read this like- Two years ago and it still makes me laugh like a loon xD
ineptia chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Haha! That was hilarious! Though I am slightly irritated because I am a diehard nalu fan and this is most definitely not a nalu fic, this story was well written and clever enough to receive a follow and a have. :D
El Reino chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This was so absolutely hilarious (and managed to still be on character) that I had to review. Their logic completely made sense for them and I really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing!
El R.
Ja ne Kat chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Lol, this is too well done to be a crack fic, though it IS a comedy. I loved it well written and still hilarious. You need an omake for each though. Greys was just to funny. Loke can get aries, and natsu can have lisanna. Not sure what happys girl is called.
SkYeLiMiT chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I lost it when Happy decided he wanted to share XD
Akajo chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Poor Gray xD
arf, why no sequel with Lucy reaction? that would be so fun when she'll understand what the boys have done x)
OuiSexSi chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
HAHAHA. This is absolutely genius! I so wish you had continued this, it's great!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013