Reviews for Diplomacy In Action
Derpyotaku chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Natsu is so clueless, Loke is an idiotic flirt, and Gray has some sense into this whole ordeal. God, this was hilarious and it totally made my day. I love all three of them together with Lucy that it's so hard which to choose XD great story!

Goodbye Gray, have fun getting dragged by Juvia LOL.
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Oh man, I've read this like- Two years ago and it still makes me laugh like a loon xD
ineptia chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Haha! That was hilarious! Though I am slightly irritated because I am a diehard nalu fan and this is most definitely not a nalu fic, this story was well written and clever enough to receive a follow and a have. :D
El Reino chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This was so absolutely hilarious (and managed to still be on character) that I had to review. Their logic completely made sense for them and I really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing!
El R.
Ja ne Kat chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Lol, this is too well done to be a crack fic, though it IS a comedy. I loved it well written and still hilarious. You need an omake for each though. Greys was just to funny. Loke can get aries, and natsu can have lisanna. Not sure what happys girl is called.
SkYeLiMiT chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I lost it when Happy decided he wanted to share XD
Akajo chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Poor Gray xD
arf, why no sequel with Lucy reaction? that would be so fun when she'll understand what the boys have done x)
OuiSexSi chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
HAHAHA. This is absolutely genius! I so wish you had continued this, it's great!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Too funny.
yinyang1113 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
btw its Juvia
piggycat350 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
hahahahahah XD

omg. this was fricking hilarious. i had a crazy grin on my face throughout! eeks, i wonder what Lucy would make of this arrangement. and Happy, pfft XD the entire 'dibs debate' had me in stitches and you should reeeally write a follow-up to this (even if it has been completed a year ago)!

loved it!
toramine chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
OhmyLord! That was freakin' hilarious! The idea itself sold the fic for me, but you wrote it really well too! That's a deadly combo. I like to share my fav line if I find one, and I had...so there it is:

"Because Loke wasn't even human, really. Natsu had been raised by a dragon. And even Gray's guardian had transformed him into a compulsive stripper. None of them were even remotely normal, nor did they have any idea of what normal consisted of."

And the Omake...I just laughed so hard! Thank you for it...:)
Otter4242 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I fell to the floor laughing! I loved it! Please Make More!
LinkLover123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012