Reviews for Majors Revenge
Purple Myst chapter 60 . 8/17
Can't wait until you continue until then I will be waiting on Pins and Needles!
Purple Myst chapter 50 . 8/17
OMG I am speechless... You have done it, I totally can not think or even speak right now! WOW! is all I am going to say!
Purple Myst chapter 35 . 8/17
YEAH I got my wish, I wanted Angie to be a Vamp and apart of the Cullens... I even thought she might be Tanya's mate and it all CAME true! I am so glad I changed my mind about reading this... Your a really good Author and could make a killing at writing Erotic Novels... You should read Anne Rice's Books that she wrote under another name it's the Sleeping Beauty Series about what happens after the fairy tale kiss ends... I read it years ago and I still can't get it off my mind!
Purple Myst chapter 23 . 8/17
5 against 4 those poor boys... Hell poor Peter... Angela would so make a great Cullen...
Purple Myst chapter 14 . 8/17
Ok I am totally shocked by this story to the truth, I ALMOST stopped reading after the second chapter but now that I have read farther I am shocked, amazed, stunned and amused all in one... It's like jasper himself is here and messing with my emotions cause he is reading this at the same time lol... Now on to Edward and Alice OMG I love this version of them can't wait to read the rest of the story!
latreasem1 chapter 42 . 7/26
You are killing me LOL... the plural for succubus is succubi
autumnbaby23 chapter 2 . 3/23
Loved it!
Guest chapter 60 . 10/30/2016
Update my ass
jamie.huntington1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
please update i baging you. i i love thiis story i like to see what bella does to jane
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 60 . 8/22/2016
Awesome, awesome, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to write more. Jasper and Bella's wedding? What will the Volturi think and react to Bella? How Charlie take to being a vampire?
Kushka chapter 60 . 7/13/2016