Reviews for One Night
Yulia.11.11 chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
I found your story just today but I absolutely love it! Although last update was like a year ago I still hope you will continue.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
It's been a really long time since this was updated, so maybe this message won't get to you. But I really hope it does because I love this story and I really hope that you continue it. I love Slexie and this really feels like the characters even if it is AU. I really hope you update again but if not, I really enjoyed reading what you have written. Thank you :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
please please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
please please please update soon cant wait to find out what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
this is one of my top favorite stories. i'm wondering when both lexie and mark will realize they love each other.
MS1723 chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
Loving this! I love staying in the bubble where Slexie is perfect and having a baby. This story is coming at a great time 3
SwimmingInTheRain chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
this is one of my fav story and i hope you continue it i would love to see more
IzzStev chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
Wonderful chapter! I'm glad Lexie isn't dead in your world! She's not dead in mine! I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
thorteso chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
Thanks for the update! I basically stopped watching the show when they screwed up this couple, so I am right there with you in the world without Sloane Sloan, Sofia or 'Flight'. Looking forward to more of this story!
Retypermachine chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
aaah, i'd forgotten about this story so i had to read it all over again and i kind of love it even more now :) update soon please?
BekaRoo chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
I loved this chapter and I love this story I am so glad you updated and I can not wait for the next chapter :D I love that Lexie and Mark are having a baby boy and I can not wait to watch Mark and Lexie get closer :D
LexieMcSteamy chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
In my world Lexie Grey did not die either and her &drink Mark live happily ever after. Can't wait to read more of this!
LexieMcSteamy chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
I love that they are going to live in a house together.
LexieMcSteamy chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Hahaha. I love that Mark bought a $12,000 ring. Too funny!
LexieMcSteamy chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Just read the first three chapters and I love this story! Love, love, love it!