Reviews for Fed Up
Rasengalia chapter 5 . 4/2
A pity you seem to have abandoned this story. I would enjoy seeing more.
VenaHope chapter 4 . 1/30
So, I can see you don't like Snape or Dumbledore. But tell me this, if the Horcrux story was bull, why did Harry live? Why were there dark objects? Also, Snape ain't all bad. He's an asshole, yes, but not evil. He did sacrifice himself, and so did Dumbledore, to stop Voldy. You can't deny the power of love. Dumbles may be shifty but he's still one of the good guys. Same goes for Snape. Now, about the Durslys, I do not condone their acts, but, if you remember, when Ron or Harry wore the Horcrux locket, it made them all mean and nasty, Harry is a Horcrux, therefore, they act like assholes. So, it's all Voldemort's fault really.
VenaHope chapter 3 . 1/30
Horcuxes?
I feel sorry for the dursleys,ron,snape and dumbledore. I now hate harry
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
And of course, Fawkes abandoned Dumbledore like he always does in these sorts of fics. I'm not saying that it's not a great story, it really is good. But some bashing heads up would be nice.
Believer4ever chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
please continue! it's wonderful so far!
paz chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
lovely
SortingHat chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
Despite the Ron bashing I give this an (A) (passing) as it's above average as far as Mary Sue fics go.

Now I know why they call this fanfiction. Non biased my ass. You can pretend your not biased but I bet the London Bridge that you just want to favor Harry and Hermione no matter how unreal the situation logic be damned!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
I'm going to take it that you are a lecturer from a university as you seem to have that kind of *shine off* on your storyboard here.

It really comes off as a lecture or a preacher but a bit more of a lecture to me.
Jamesgera chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
It is good but I think you have gotten Harry and rons personalities wrong.

Harry loved dumbledore and they wouldn't have laughed about him getting fired and arrested and dumbledore did care for Harry. Being with the dursleys wasn't just some way of teaching Harry modesty his aunt had a magic around her that kept Harry safe. Harry could not be touched by Voldemort or his followers at that house.
libros5 chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
I wish you would finish this story
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
I loved this whole fanfiction! The one thing didn't like quite so much was Dudley going to jail. Yes, he needs to learn his lesson, but he only acts the way he does because he doesn't know any better. He doesn't deserve Azkaban. The older Dursleys, definitely.
gleefan2009 chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
love it please write more
Rebmul chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
another great fic taht just died with no reason given
CraftyWott chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
FYI I'm too lazy to log in. ANYWAY! I wish you could continue this. That fat loaf excuse for a human being (and you know what who I mean) and his family deserve it! AND THANK YOU FOR FREEING SIRIUS! I was also wondering if you can make an aftermath for Ron.