Reviews for Fed Up
gleefan2009 chapter 5 . 8/9
love it please write more
Rebmul chapter 5 . 7/4
another great fic taht just died with no reason given
CraftyWott chapter 5 . 3/9
FYI I'm too lazy to log in. ANYWAY! I wish you could continue this. That fat loaf excuse for a human being (and you know what who I mean) and his family deserve it! AND THANK YOU FOR FREEING SIRIUS! I was also wondering if you can make an aftermath for Ron.
Rabunga chapter 5 . 3/6
Loving this so far, will you be continuing it?
Sortinghat chapter 5 . 3/3
The Dursley's have mental problems. No people would act like that without slipping up and getting caught or protected by the rich 1 percent that owns most of the world and holdings.
Saissa chapter 2 . 2/17
Just one comment to make.

Assuming all these events all happened AFTER Harrys name came out of the Goblet (on October 31st) but before the first task (which was in Late November), where are the students from Durmstrang and Beauxbatons? There is NO mention of them at all. They and their teachers should be in the Great Hall, shouldn't they?
Saissa chapter 5 . 2/17
And once again, Harry has the perfect punishment that fits the crime!

Excellent story!
Saissa chapter 4 . 2/17
I love Harry's "Saving people" thing when he swings into action. He does not want to kill anyone, nor allow anyone to die, but he definitely know how to find the perfect punishment to fit the crime!

Great story so far!
Nebresh chapter 5 . 2/11
nice
rhizz17 chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
update please
hawkswench chapter 5 . 8/16/2015
I do hope one of these days you will finish this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
its really good.
sffilk chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
It would be nice if this were continued; after all it's only been 4.5 years since this chapter was written, and it's been left in a status of "TBC"
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2015
Professor Victor is the teacher For runes
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Whoa! Great first chapter. Sadly, I see that it has been nearly three-and-a-half years since you've updated. If the next four chapters are as good, I hope you are planning to finish your story.