Reviews for Fed Up
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 2/28
Whoa! Great first chapter. Sadly, I see that it has been nearly three-and-a-half years since you've updated. If the next four chapters are as good, I hope you are planning to finish your story.
god of all chapter 5 . 2/6
great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
please finish this story i really like it
ToddGilliss chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
please continue on with this story
hina chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
XDDD Yes what lovely novel punishments. Very entertaining!
goldensnitch0104 chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
PLZ WRITE MORE! XX
1sunfun chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Good.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
I like your story! Update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
I love this story.
This should've been in one of the books.
Because I dislike the dursley's very much, (especially Vernon).
All though I think vernon should've been the only one going to jail.
Still I'm glad they're finally getting what they deserve.
Alie-yaoi chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
I like your story.

Dommage qu'elle ne soit plus mis à jour, elle est vraiment excellante, bonne continuation tout de même.
city bookworm chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
I love the punishments given. Dumbles working the dragon pens a la muggle, I can see why he would rather get the death penalty. I can't really say I feel sorry for the Dursley's. They had a choice in how they treated Harry plus they are so unredeemable characters. Snape might not like the choice of potions he will work on, but he will get a stocked lab to work in with no 'dunderheads'. That would be heaven to him. To bad that you didn't finish, I would've been curious to read what you'd come up with.
P-Webes chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
AWESOME STORY I LOVE IT! It the story finished or were u planning on writing more and just never got to it
aalens chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
Good story. Thank you.
christinelbain chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
ok
Dee Bryant chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
The story is great so far. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please continue it.

The trials were funny as far as the reactions from the guilty go. The punishments are fitting and well earned.