Reviews for Kappa!
Tbird2290 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
What? this is crazy! A grown up? Writing fan fiction? (ive only met other teens on fan fiction) well there is always a first time for everything.
Crow The Mad chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
that was a good story, and I'll admit the first time I even heard of Draugrs was from Skyrim. (I'm obsessed with that game.) :P
CC333 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Oh wow! Let me just say that you are one the best writers I have ever had the pleasure of discovering! This fanfic not only kept all of the characters (especially Mr. B) in character but had virtually no errors and was enjoyably long! the humor kept me in stitches, especially when our two heroes bumped into each other and screamed. Not only was it well-written, but it was very cute (like the ending)! I'm beyond glad that you decided to write a sequel and I'm off to read it this instant.

Never quit writing!

TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
:D Loved the water attack. "What is wrong with you?" Kappas are uber-creepy for sure. That part where Wybie came up and the kappa was just standing there - I could totally see it and it was totally creeping me out. Also, great job on Mr. B's dialouge! I could hear his uber-fun voice the whole time. :)

Keep writing!

CoraRoz chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
"I found him sleeping by my front door, hugging the chainsaw."

Hehehe. I have to remember that one.