Reviews for Remember Three
cmtaylor531 chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
Enjoying this story very much so far. I can't wait to see where you take it. :D
SidekickKep chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
You did it again. I managed to get all giddy when I checked my inbox tonight.

And as usual you did not disappoint :D; Lily randomly in the rain was a serious "lolwut" to me, followed by Severus's sudden rescue, but I'm sure that will all be revealed in due time.

Lily-and-Severus-hanging-over-the-edge? Why, yes, I approve. Even if it was in Twisting Time, but come on, nothing like a little gravity to show how grave a situation is, right?

And Dumbledore. It's nice for them to get things out in the open, of course, even if it is by third party. Hopefully things will patch up between them soon, though I'm sure not TOO soon, because, well, Lily's smarter than that, even if it is Severus. XD

Oh, and I have no problem with you being off to Florida- I'll probably be mad busy now that school's starting up this week. I hope you do plenty have fun in that wonderful land of sun (rhyme not intended).

Your fanfic stalker

~sidekick
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
good
loveislouder94 chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
No, I didn't think the chapter seemed too rushed at all. :) This was an interesting development, and I look forward to reading what happens next. Well done! :)
jayc chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
I so hope that you update soon! I want to know it continues! The characterisation is great, you got them in character:)

Update asap please
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
I think this is really interesting.

I cant wait to read more! :)
loveislouder94 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Exactly how I would imagine Petunia to act. The story flows quite well... :)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
A very interesting and well written start! :)
SidekickKep chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Today I checked my inbox and saw a new story followed by new chapters from none other than you. And when I clicked on that email and read the summary, I could barely contain myself because I knew something amazing had spawned from your awesomeness and that suspicion confirmed itself immediately at your prologue. So I kept reading and then, out of nowhere, it stopped and my face fell.

Let me tell you how good this is. It's pretty good. Like seriously good. I've read a few fics between Lily and Severus where Lily actually lives but, but they weren't to my liking for one reason or another. But this is so good! Honestly, their interaction already is shaky (that's a compliment, as it should be) and even though I barely have a clue where this is going on terms of plot, it's safe to say I know you definitely have something brilliant in mind as the rest of this story continues.

Bee-tee-dubs, school- blegh. I'm probably not gonna have any more time lurking on ff dot n writing semi-long reviews either, but since this may be your last Lily/Snape- centric fic for a while, then I'll be here. Because, darnit, you're just too good to resist, you.

Congratulations, you now make me squee when I see "kinole009x" in my inbox,

~sidekick
JupiterJack567 chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
interesting. keep going.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
nice nice nice nicne nice hadhfajldhajlfhl