Reviews for Lose Control
KatieMatlinIsMySpiritAnimal chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
They really were good together. I'm so angry that they didn't stay together! I like Krew a lot more than Drianca. Krew's dynamics and complementary nature works better. Anyway, excellent fic! Great work, and keep it up!
Winry1021 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
:D So cute! I don't usually become interested in shows like Degrassi, since people switch partners every five seconds, but I really do fnd this couple adorable! And the whole beaten up story is a really good situation to portray. You handled the emotional effects of the scenario wonderfully- Drew wanting to find something(or in this case someone) to find comfort in rather than constantly being frightened of every loud noise that reminds him of his pain, and wanting to become stronger so that it won't happen again, was genius and it makes sense. Plus it shows that your whole life isn't over just because one bad thing happened to you- this story teaches you gaining acceptance, overcoming fear, and realizing that people are willing to love you and support you through thick and thin. Very very well done.

And this redeems the name "Katie" hooray. ;)

Oh, and this was beautifully written, but you already know that because I've told you a million and one times, but you still should be reminded. ;)

P.S. I despise obnoxious boys who get muscles to get girls, and I despise the girls that fall for them. . Pfft. Society...
SierraRachelle chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Hi!

Oh my goodness.

I just watched Mr. Brightside Part 2...

So I had tears in my eyes.

I absolutely love Dratie! They are just too cute!

Great job on the fic! Your writing is just splendid!

WaitCait705 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011