Reviews for Nightmares
VioletCherry342 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
D'aww... Jeez, I gotta go brush my teeth now. *heart*
sami1010220 chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
awwwwww, it IS super fluffy! i love it, lol
StarkidFromHogwarts chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
So cute!
gayhighfivesandbowties chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
just had to say i had a dream where he died a few days ago too :'(
typegirl19 chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Oh awesome! Loved Darren's nightmares and compulsive need to see Chris. Oh those two just murder me with their adorable hotness, lol. Please feel free to do more nightmares, maybe a mutual one after they fell asleep in a trailer on set, etc lololol!
Catilina chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
"I'd just been trying to write lyrics for a Star Trek musical and it was awful."

That's really weird. Because I have had several ideas for songs for a Star Trek musical. Seriously. So this made me laugh incessantly. Thank you. :-)
shadowjardis chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Awww short and sweet :) loved it
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
very sweet - but the premise - horrible - I'm so sorry you had that dream
mardie186 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
A Star Trek musical? If StarKid did it, I would love it, I know! And these two never sleep, just sayin'. They are both complete workaholics. Chris is known to have a sleep disorder; he sleepwalks and sleep shops. They should become roommates; it might improve both their sleep habits to have someone to cuddle with. And Darren is a total cuddler. The man gives the most awesome hugs. Hate nightmares. Very rarely have one but man, they can feel so real. So yeah, boys, get your cuddle on.
njferrell chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
"Geez man, if this is what happens when I sleep at my place, I should stay at yours more often," Darren teased.

Just move in!
sfgirljan chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
ugh. what a horrible dream to have! I remember having dreams like that, too, when I was younger-used to freak me out something fierce.

poor Chris-but he'll be better once he gets his cuddle on with Darren! ;-o