Reviews for To The Bone
Please another chapter sweetness ...please
cold kagome chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
omg wow
FroggyDarren chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Aw, this was cute (overall, I mean, because man, Darren crying & Mark being there like that had my heart going all directions) ;)

:D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
More? Maybe? Yes...no? Okay :(
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
NEED MOREEEEEEE!
DraZniLka chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Thank you very much for writing this story))
i like this, Chris is so cute!
Lazor chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
I really liked this. It was interesting to see the angst that could happen and not just the hot sex. :) Emotional Blaine was very very affecting; I liked him a lot. I was also a big fan of the Mark-Blaine friendship and would love to see more.

Also would love to see more WYGC! ;)
Lovers chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Great story! But I laughed at your A/N hardest "I'm beating my head into a wall" Oh God.
stoleyouaway chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
As with every one of your stories, this was so fantastic and genius. You can write amazing smut and fluff and angst and the emotions are always so real. Loved this so much, thank you :)

Also loved this line, "On days that I feel like I'm drowning, your touch brings me back to the surface." omg too freaking cute. Love love love.
Kurtsie chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
I just want you to know that I thought this story was very good, and the kissing scene at the end absolutely melted my heart! )
cole5148 chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
I like the fluffy ending. And the angst is also well written.
Xx-ChibiKanachan-Xx chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
*rolls around on floor*

KYAA soo cute!

Okay, so I was totally expecting some awkwardness the next morning, but oh my goodness, that hurt much more than I was expecting. Chris' attitude...I get he was confused, but poor Darren! UGH! Incorrigible!

Well, I suppose everything worked out. I saw the warning, angst and then fluff, but still...Yeah, well, you held true to your word! *high fives*

Awesome two-shot! Keep up the terrific work!
Xx-ChibiKanachan-Xx chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Oh god I am IN LOVE!(ノ)ノ*•..•*

I love Kurt&Blaine, don't get me wrong, but there's just something about Chris and Darren that seems REAL and I can't help but lose myself in the possibility of this happeneing off-screen.

Am I a total Gleek? Of course! But even more than that, I am an utter fan of off-screen romances. Whatever that makes me, let me know!

Anywho. Darren is amazingly cute, like always, and I love how Kurt seems like the more mature guy in the relationship even though he probably worries enough for both of them.

Yeah and the sex was amazing, as always. So detailed, so well-written, so unbelieveably hot and steamy!

Oh and of course they're confused about whether this is love or not, because there ALWAYS have to be a problem! But that's totally okay because I know everything will work out because it's absolutely impossible to deny your love when you are completely MADE FOR EACH OTHER and just had amazing sex!

*sigh*

*favorites*
be-zee chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
freaking awesome. (: loooove Chris/Darren.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »