Reviews for Together!
JFW ANGEL chapter 18 . 5/26/2013
This story was so amazing I loved it, it was very well written and honestly I noticed a very very very small amount of spelling mistakes, but again great story,
Ps. Ristelle forever
Biblio388 chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
Wow. That was a really great fic. I think the story is awesome and the characters are very much like they were in the game. Really looking forward to more from this author.
Ookami15 chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
After reading the whole thing I can say you have talent. I myself am writing a Risetelle fanfic. You did it with love, angst, hurt, and a happy ending. I would love to see more of your work. Please I could use some more romance yuri.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/15/2012
Awww That was sweet. I just read it all and I have to say that I really liked it. I am slightly sad that the little girl wasn't adopted by the end, and you never did tell if Alyssa accepted Droite... but still, it was a very fluffy story. AND just what I was feeling like. We don't have enough Ristelle stories (especially good ones).
Random Occurrences chapter 18 . 11/14/2012
For a first fanfic I'd say you did pretty dang well. This is one of my favorite Ristelle fics by far and also one of the longest. :) The development between the two was well done and reaaaaaaaaaaally fluffy. I guess the wedding itself could've had more to it but considering this is your first fic I'd say it's fine. Also that ending was adorable and I loved it!

I'm lookin' forward to seeing what else you come up with so I'll be followin' ya. Keep up the good work. :D
Random Occurrences chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
Oh man just one more chapter! I'm excited. :3
AngelWithACrookedHalo chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
WHY ARE ALL THESE PAIRINGS JUST SO PERFECT!? All of them. I wish I could draw people so I could draw Alyssa and Droite together. ;w; You have given me a brand new OTP with all these beautiful chapters.
Random Occurrences chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
I'm glad they got away. O_O
Yay shorter waits for updates! Oh and the way I see it with their relationship, they had gone through a great deal of time while on their journey to save the world and then you add in the time skip afterwards so it justifies it. Well at least for a fantasy romance anyway. xD
Random Occurrences chapter 15 . 11/1/2012
Looks like Flynn is going to throw a wrench into their plans. This can't be good!
SilverZero0 chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Personally, I like the long chapters and less breaks. Great job on the story so far. Keep it up! )
AngelWithACrookedHalo chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Oooohhhh another great chapter. X3 Having everyone like, not really surprised was amazing. You'd have to be blind to not notice it too!

I'm so happy you keep updating. CX
Random Occurrences chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
A test of courage eh? Interesting...
sylvrewolfe chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
Curious, very curious indeed! What could this test of courage that Estelle has planned be? Hmm... I suppose I shall just have to patiently await the answer.

The story has a very nice flow to it, the characters play off of each other very well, and you have kept them true to their original natures. Over all their actions are rather believable. Nicely done thus far! I patiently await the next installment.

Sylvrewolfe
Roxius chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
Such a great story! I'm glad there's a fic with these two as a couple; they make a really cute pair! Keep up the good work, and thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
asdfghjklh;
SHE DID IT! SHE really did it. gahhhh What are their reactions going to be? ;A;
I am sure it will be alright but... GAHHHH! /sobs Why feels, why?