Reviews for Portrayal
Going Missing chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
HOW DID I NOT GET THE EMAIL ALERT FOR THIS? -huff-

Ahem. First things first, thank you for the shout out. ;D

Secondly... yes. Just yes. I am total agreement with this drabble. Although, in Fargo's defense, I don't think he ever really interacted much with either Pete or Myka, so I guess it's understandable that he wouldn't really know what to do with them in his game.

But it's probably a good thing that Fargo didn't really incorporate her that much into the game. We can't have Pete being distracted all the time. Although she would have made an... excellent distraction. Especially in a virtual, fantasy medieval world.

Anyways, I'm rambling. It's always great to see a drabble from you. Especially anything with shades of Pete/Myka. Even if it's a drabble I don't find it until super late. Grrr.

Write more. :)
between the waves chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Oh, very nice! This is a cool little twist on the episode and Pete's thoughts about Myka, especially since she's a little bit of all four of those things: princess/guardian/guide/distaction (lol). I enjoyed reading this :D
wickedchik500 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
loved it! that's all that needs to be said.
Mathmel chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
How sweet, otter potter! :) this as fabulously written! I enjoyed it much! :D
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I like how it was a Pyka fic. I'm getting tired of seeing so many H.G./Myka pairings. Good job, especially getting Pete's personality. I could see him saying or thinking some of these things.
ferretgirlsz chapter 1 . 8/17/2011