Reviews for Welcome to Hell
Allison Shorecoat chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
Wow, I like it. I started and I couldn't stop until I had finished. Whoa. So good.

When are you going to update? It's to good to leave!

:) Ally
writergal24 chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Awww, that was cute! I like the whole thing about the namesakes. Are you continuing this?

~writergal24
felines chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
I LOVE THE LAST SCENE TOO!

and oh my gosh I love Harry and the toilet seat. ;)

Keep updating this! (Is this on hiatus?)
felines chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
OH NOT ANOTHER CLIFFY YOU ARE EVIL DALTY. ;)

So. Another intriguing chapter. I liked the dynamics described, and the writing flowed well.

:D

Good job!
felines chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
NO NOT A CLIFFY! Anyways, this was great again! You have me hooked to this idea!

~Alice
felines chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I liked this Issy OC as well! You have great OC's overall.

I was really intrigued by your summary, and I can't say I'm disappointed! :) Overall this was really nice! I liked this intro!

I know this was your first (haha, this sounds so dirty ;)) so I understand that your writing is a lot better, as evidenced by your fabulous later pieces, but I did notice that this wasn't very coherent.

But overall, I loved this and I'll be reading on!
anon - jks it's edie chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
cbb to log in.

hi, read your story, nice chapter, blah

particularly like the last scene. but maybe issy should suggest something james can do to get it across to his parents that he's not a prankster.

bye!

edie.
Alyss in Wonderland chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
I love the 'You're old'. Great, can't wait to read more!
TheHogwartsHobbit chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
Loving the story so it up. Can't wait to see what happens next
shimmeringbubbles chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
you misspelt 'excited' when Sophie squeals.

apart from that, though, excellent chapter :)

I especially like the sorting. but you're so hufflepuff and slytherin biased! they aren't that bad...!

so what's the argument about? cliffie!
shimmeringbubbles chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Ravenclaw? idk. it's good. putting in an edit is SNEAKY. maybe instead you should write a quick filler in 10min or something.
lepetiterose chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
nice beginning! I'm curious as to where this is going to lead, the only advice I'd give was to make the chapters longer. I'll just sit here and patiently wait for an update (;
shimmeringbubbles chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
you need a disclaimer.

it's good, though, and you need to update it soon, because at this point you can't really see where it's going.

So far, I like it!
sunburnesd chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I Actully really can't wait to read this. please update soon.