Reviews for The Hawaii Sunscreen Algorithm
brandtfan chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Loving this so far. Question though.. Did you have Danny deliver the line about having an entourage intentionally? If not, cool coincidence ! lol.
Whitelion69 chapter 35 . 5/25/2015
This was a very good story. I loved the part when Sheldon told off Will Wheaton.
Mistress Anko chapter 28 . 3/28/2014
This is an awesome story and I really love it. One thing though did you mean to call Mililani a masochist and not a sadist? If he tortures people he sounds like he enjoys causing pain not being in pain. He could be both of course, but I was curious about that.
Zarathos' chain chapter 36 . 2/20/2014
this story Is amazing great job
Guest chapter 36 . 8/4/2013
I LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT

LOL

THAT WAS A NOBLE THING FOR THE FIVE - O dID FOR SHELDON
TOO

IM GETTING WARM FEELINGS!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
I LOVED IT ! Haha

Sorry too much TEA !
alterra23 chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
big bang theories characters work at CalTech not MIT despite the fact that Wolowitz degree is from MIT
lovesanimals chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
I believe that this is one of the best lines about Howard than I have ever seen "" Howard smiled as he walked up to Kono, proudly flashing what little charm he believed he had,". I have always wondered why no one has ever sat Howard down and made him see that he is not God's gift to women as he seems to think. I know, Penny tried. But someone should try again-maybe Bernadette?
lovesanimals chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
This is a fun story! I am reading it for the 2nd time!

I did notice a minor flaw this time though-Sheldon, Leonard, Raj and Howard work at CalTech in Pasadena, not MIT, which is in Cambridge, Mass.
DestinChild chapter 36 . 6/26/2012
NO I don't want it to be over... Is there a sequel at some point in the future? You left it open for a sequel... I'll help again. :D
DestinChild chapter 35 . 6/26/2012
OMG Leonard and Sheldon as Danny and Steve. Loved it! I wish there was an actual picture of that!
DestinChild chapter 34 . 6/26/2012
Cute, fluffy chapter
DestinChild chapter 33 . 6/26/2012
Good girl Gracie. You spend Stan's money
DestinChild chapter 32 . 6/26/2012
I 3 this chapter. With Sheldon just barging in and Steve and Danny just going with it
DestinChild chapter 31 . 6/26/2012