Reviews for Different
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 6 . 3/30
Switched at Borth is awesome. Great plotlines. It doesn't focus solely on one thing and it's great
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
I would have preferred if you put it in someone's POV. Glad to see everyone happy, managing to get on with life despite their disability.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
The tension in his relationship with Mollie was believable. Well done!
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
Trouble in paradise with Draco? Interesting point about the musical. A happy chapter. It was a bit sudden about John, but then I suppose they were away at boarding school most of the year.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
A nice chapter. However,I admit to finding it strange that Benjamin, 2 seconds into the conversation said 'I wish I was normal.' Drawing Luna's attention to his disability. A bit of a contradiction. However, I do love the idea of a bit of romance between himself and Luna.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Oh... a boy! That was a nice surprise- can't wait to see where it goes. I love Abigail's POV as I have CP too.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
Good to see the siblings supporting each was also realistic that they would learn about Muggles with disabilities in Muggle studies.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Loving the fact that in this chapter magic was of use to make things easier for Cece.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
A liked how you ended it. Also, Snape surprised me, but in a good way.
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Love the idea.

Although, speaking from personal experience I don't know if you could ever 'forget' your cane. Not if your really needed it.

Abigail seems lovely. I even liked Peeves' song. I'm not sure if it's in character of Dumbledore to draw attention to them like he did. Also, is there some sort of backstory as to how they were all disabled? It is kind of unusual.

Although, overall good work.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
Well that was certainly different indeed.. I really liked it.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
Even though he's blind, is he a seer?
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Don't give up this story. I think it's cool.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 5 . 7/14/2012