Reviews for The Truth About Being Fine
Thank you for taking the time to write this. Usually these types of stories are written so roughly that the abuse, while graphic, tends to feel insignificant. You have managed to convey realistic emotion that the world needs to hear! Thank you again, its beautiful!
Its so good
Ravenclaw-Slytherin-Erudite chapter 1 . 6/3
I loved how you portrayed Snape in this story; cold bug broken. You should add onto it with Snape arguing with Dumbledore about the blood wards and then learning to soften up.
Sharklist6285 chapter 1 . 3/9
Dayum. that's all I can say. Somehow, this brought me to tears. I found Severus a little OOC but I don't care cuz it was brilliant. amazing job
Clary.Smith chapter 1 . 2/18
This is great! You‘ve just made me love the I perspective... (Till now I didn‘t like to read stories written like that but this is so well written!)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
this was one of my favorite harry potter fanfictions. i love how it shows snapes vulnerable side:)
ImmaKatKat chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
This is... I'm crying a little... Wow...
Raven chapter 1 . 9/20/2018
PLEASE CONTINUE D:
babymoosh101 chapter 1 . 9/21/2018
PLS CONTINUE PLS MY MORTAL SOUL DEPENDS ON THIS BEING UPDATED, EVERY FIBRE OF IT!
broken5pieces chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
Hallie
nicole.howe.737 chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
Glad the tissues were handy :)
Nisprior246 chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
Awesome.
Misty chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
Wow... That was really good...
D0 y0u even read br0 chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
Awww, I love it. Great story.
Janie.ohio chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
I always wish this had happened, that someone paid more attention to Harry. thank you. good job.