Reviews for The Truth About Being Fine
Nice
Zoha Ven chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
True enough. I love it even when it's two words. But I won't do two words, because I really do like to review.
This was great!
Is he in 5th year? But you said he was 16. Sot hat would be 6th year. And since there was no Sirius, he's probably not alive, so 6th. But then, Occlumency sopped in 5th. So which year is he in?
And the Hallie part - that was depressing. I don't even know why. I don't know her! But all those people that admitted to it, like you typed . . . and Hallie actually died . . . I hope her parents were locked up in Azkaban forever, death is too good for them. No one deserves that, what Hallie went through.
Sorry about ranting, it's just . . . that was off topic. the main point, this story is GREAT!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Oh my gosh. That was so... touching. I loved the ending. Keep writing you're brilliant at it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
this was nice but very fast paced, thank you
Abby C from Oz chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
I really like your story. The plot line is amazing!
TreeTopHYsteria chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
This was extremely well written. Keep writing sweetheart

- Summer x
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
3 good story
Black heart chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
OUCH! What on the fucking hell happened?! Snape being fine to Harry that I understand but hugging him?! Anyways I like ur fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
This is so relevant... I just wish it could be there in the book...
LongPastMidnight chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
beautiful
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Excellent story and I love your writing style.
Kurama111 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I love this so much. I like how you had Snape react when Harry had his outburst. A lot of stories I've read has had Snape reacting stonger. Like with loud anger, or something similar. But I like how he kept his calm in your story.

Your story will always be one of my favorites. :)
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I would love to see AD when he is confronted by SS and what he is thinking at the time .. so I got caught, how to cover up and look like the good grandfather now! or i messed up how to fix it?
Legend chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
a lovely short story, the abuse is portrayed far more realisticly than in most fanfictions. well done
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015