Reviews for The Truth About Being Fine
Ben chapter 1 . 10/10
This is an awesome heartjerker. Please write more.
Schattenjagd chapter 1 . 9/14
Very nice story
Des98 chapter 1 . 7/25
This is beautiful and touching and I wish it was longer. Your characterisation was touching and emotional but not grossly out of character like some stories pertaining to these situations. As a writer, I can say you're do.
spk chapter 1 . 7/17
WOW! Love the way you wrote Snape here and Harry's reactions to him. And that last remark...perfect! :)
waitingondaisies chapter 1 . 5/31
This was fantastic, and you're a great writer!
Maltheniel chapter 1 . 5/3
I really like your use of the first person. It can be difficult, but in your hands it serves to really show us what Harry is feeling. And Snape's reaction is lovely; I love the way Harry slowly realizes he is human. And the ending is absolutely perfect.
Lily Potter chapter 1 . 4/1
The story was great!
Nice
Zoha Ven chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
True enough. I love it even when it's two words. But I won't do two words, because I really do like to review.
This was great!
Is he in 5th year? But you said he was 16. Sot hat would be 6th year. And since there was no Sirius, he's probably not alive, so 6th. But then, Occlumency sopped in 5th. So which year is he in?
And the Hallie part - that was depressing. I don't even know why. I don't know her! But all those people that admitted to it, like you typed . . . and Hallie actually died . . . I hope her parents were locked up in Azkaban forever, death is too good for them. No one deserves that, what Hallie went through.
Sorry about ranting, it's just . . . that was off topic. the main point, this story is GREAT!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Oh my gosh. That was so... touching. I loved the ending. Keep writing you're brilliant at it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
this was nice but very fast paced, thank you
Abby C from Oz chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
I really like your story. The plot line is amazing!
TreeTopHYsteria chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
This was extremely well written. Keep writing sweetheart

- Summer x
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
3 good story
Black heart chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
OUCH! What on the fucking hell happened?! Snape being fine to Harry that I understand but hugging him?! Anyways I like ur fic!