Reviews for Ivory Hearts
Crystallus chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Wow I have never in life read something as good as this! Wow I mean! The way you portrayed them, the way they act around each other how they complement each other. I'm just so happy by reading this! Keep it up !
steffanny chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
esta super continuala
JediMayukiDaAWESOME chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Okay, as soon as you read this ... UPDATE NOW!
I love this fanfiction sooo much, six months and seventeen days is just far too long.
Keep it up, it's awesome!
Thunderblader12 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I LOVE IT!
kiss.her.already chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Aww... This is so freaking cute! *starts jumping around and spazzing* I wonder if Cid Raines will ruin everything, somehow...Whatev, please update!
whitefoxlia chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
OMG I love this story you have to update soon please
Lightarcana chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
WArgh,please continue it! Its so sweet!
resistance123 chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
wow! mega fluff! that was sweet! but i must admit i would've liked to see their relationship develop, this seems so sudden but still a gr8 chapter!
resistance123 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
awww, they're so cute together! gr8 job!
0erbayunFang chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
good story; I've got one as well, if you want to read it...only half-way chapter 2, I'm afraid...
White Hime chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
upate please, luv ur story
kiss.her.already chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
Aww... Cute story, I love Lightning and Hope. Keep up the awesome story!
Sekai Kuroi chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Heey!

I was starting to wonder where have you been all this time! It made my day to see an update here.

This was, my favorite chapter so far too, especially the part when Hope calms down Light's anger with only one look and in such a short time. That's something I'll hardly forget .

I'll wait patiently for the next update. Can't wait to picture Serah's face when she realizes Hope and Light are living together.

*Evil laugh*
AssasinZAssasin chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
Either it's karma, bad luck, i dunno i'm in a real gloomy mood right now. Impending tests...I'm soaked to the bone, it's raining heavily...I'm dying of exhaustion and headache...Gah.

I'll keep this short to avoid offending you...Sorry man.

Yeah, same like me, we have things going on, but at least you;re writing. I really took a break. I barely make it through school nowadays.

Stop berating yourself...Btw i also forgot most of the story...sorry man! one day i'll try to go and reread the chaps...OR if possible, can you catch me up? I'd appreciate it. thanks.

Right, good luck with any other chapters you may be making, i'm going to go mull over my bad luck today. See ya.

Yours Truly,

AssasinZAssasin
Xinyii xo chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
SJGFKDSLFJSKDLFJ I think this was my favorite chapter so far

Oh Cid... that sneaky man loolol way to make a first impression ahurhurhur

And I really enjoyed the playfulness of your narration during the book club scene. Especially when Serah dragged Snow along for some eavesdropping.

Just one small typo I noticed: "... she truly loved her husband. 'Oh, Snow But I wouldn't want to getting hurt… Oh!'..." I think the quotation is missing a word. Or maybe you meant "you" instead of "to"?

But that was all that I caught. I can't wait for the next update C8