Reviews for Sail
xxunbrokenxx chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
wow,this is really good!
Gaby chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Seriously, this is beautiful. And I'm a kid who isn't deep. But this is truly beautiful. And I can totally relate.
indescribablegalx3 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Totally love this!
heatherpoulette chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
wow. I too kept expecting that pair of hands to pull her out at the very end but it just didn't happen. This was captivating and heart breaking and wonderful despite depressing the hell of of me.
EmmyGoldsworthy13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This was reeeally good! I had to go back and read it a few more times! Great story, as usual.
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Welp. I just love this one, too. There's no way that you can write a depressing story without having me love it. As much as you probably want to get rid of me, I ain't going anywhere because these stories are too good. And this was perfect. The way that Clare was lying while exhaling it's like she's... lying by living. But that's just me trying to be deep hahah. And the only way she could start telling the truth was if she died. And I may be reading too much into this but that's just a perfect way to put it.

The way you described Jake... impeccable. I love how you highlighted that her only attraction to him ever was his face, just plainly superficial, but it was also the superficial stuff that made her hate him. She was just making excuses to break up with him (like you said haha).

*shudder* The part with Imogeli made me so sick.

And of course the scene where she was drowning herself was so intense. Especially near the end where she kinda regrets it, but she's in too deep *wink* and she can't go back up. I think my favorite stuff of yours is not only the dark stuff, but the ones where the characters reflect back upon themselves and try to make sense of what the fuck is happening to them, or something. If that makes sense.
LadyNaEl chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I'm crying and my stomach hurts.

Great story.
eclarewinsthewar chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
this was scary good!
Pharies chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
*Shivers* That has to be one of the most beautifully disturbing stories I have ever read. Well done. I really liked that, even though, you know, she died. You captured what i can't seem to with writing: sarcasm. It was interesting to read. And seeing Clare as a weak individual was very different, at least in this sense.

I found it absolutely wonderful.

Tori
Lazerlicious chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Well DAMN! I think every other writer on this site should just give up because they can't hold a candle to you!

I love dark fics, so much, and this...

God, it just deserves a second part. It was THAT amazing.

:DDD
ObessedTWFan chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I actually love this, its so different from what you usually write, or the ones I've encountered. I can't get over how much I love this. Does that make me sadistic? Anyways that truly was beautiful!
eclaregoldsworthy chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I love dark-fics and this was just so good :D Great Job :D
emily chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This was amazingly brilliant! I don't usually like dark fics but i love this. I would love to see the aftermath. Everyone's thoughts and regrets.
SunnyHinata chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
despite how depressing that was, it was good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
You must really hate Clare andlove Eli.