Reviews for The Only Restaurant Around
Chelsea Weasley featherchic on neo chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Oh yeah, that does cause problems...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
i love it! ur a GREAT author! ur stories are really funny!
Lexa Saxor chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
LOL! That must be odd,though,knowing that someone you know is a couple tables down, out for a date as well. I agree,they do need more than one eat-out restraunt,unless you count Pizzaroo! and Grundo's Cafe as restraunts!
Jiki Arosakka chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
O_O WOAH! I never thought about that, but your RIGHT! There's only TWO (Grundo's Cafe too!) resturants in Neopia! *screams* I NEED TO BUILD A RESTURAUNT! *rushes into neopets, scaring her pets half to death, complainging something about there not being a cheese resturaunt.*
Charlotte Maybe chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Arr, CD! What about Grundo's Cafe? (Although, now that I think about it, that isn't the best place for a date...) I still liked it, tho.
Butterflygurl chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
You should submit this to the Neopian Times, make a little np, This is a very good story i like it quite a bit, you should definetly submit it there. Good writing!
purplerain chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
cool i'm alexeika90 on neopets. it sounds very disturbing bless the fact that i'll never date. lol. and i dont think 2 out of 3 of my pets wil eithe so we need not worry. but its cool i liked it from teraille's pov
SnuffySmiles chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
2 lazy 2log in...Very cool!...