Reviews for Skate and Destroy
Luv4RobPattz chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Awesome story!
Loved it!
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Very different from any other vamp pieces I've read before. I like it!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Reading this before I move on to Six. I love skaters. I love vamps. I love Edward. Skater vamp Edward all rolled into one? Yes, please, and thank you!
Sailaranel chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Ha ha! Had to giggle at what sounds like indignation or disbelief from Jake about inviting in a vamp :)
Interesting story :)
Sailaranel chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Aah, too sweet!
Enjoyed the twist in the middle, with the explanation of not growing old together. .. Unique.
Loved your closing line too
thiree chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
great story :)
Edlovesme chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
I really enjoyed this, thank you.
noddin chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Thanks for posting this. I really enjoyed it. Nice to have some closure.
alli62 chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
I am just glad you posted it. It's really good.
IccaSpriggs chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
I was just thinking about this the other day. Glad you finally posted this last chapter.

I'm so happy that they ended up together. I know that they can make it work.

Thanks for sharing.
kmfroggi chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
well, i was not expecting her to leave, but you really cant blame her. but i am glad they found each other again!
Sea4Me chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Glad you're back! I have a croupy toddler right now...little people need a lot from us!

Great chap. Would enjoy more than just one more, but pleased you continued this & will wait patiently for more. :)

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
cool chapter. cant wait to see what you come up with to finish this!
Shahula chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
I'm glad to see this going again! I loved it in the Boys n Board contest and was really looking forward to reading more.

I like what you did in this chapter, although I have a feeling some of the Twilight vampire mythology may not be quite true still... but then I might have read that wrong. At any rate, I look forward to the next chapter!
Leibeezer chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
I just found this story and I think you are doing an amazing job. Ive never read a vampire skaterboy Edward story before. I'm glad that Jake says he trusts Edward, and I hope it stays that way. I don't want to seem him be a problem for Edward and Bella. I can't wait to read whats going to happen next. Please update soon.