Reviews for What's the Difference Between a Pygmy Puff & Owl Pellets?
Morghen chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
OMM, poor Arnold! *le cry*

:'(

Despite the fact that poor Arnold was eaten, this was a really cute and funny fic! I usually avoid HarryGinny fics like the plague, but I'll admit that I didn't mind them together in this one. _

Aww, toddler!Teddy was sooo cute!

:D

Asdfghjk, I was soooo happy to see that Mira was in this fic! I lovedlovedloved that fic with her and Charlie and have been dying to read more with her! They make such a perfect couple and Charlie is sooo yummy!

;D

The last line made me laugh, despite feeling sorry for Arnold and Ginny! Leave it to Ron to make such a joke at a time like that.

XP

-Morghen
Queen of Stuff chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
NOOOO! ARNOLD!he was the best character in that series!

nevertheless humorous.
lowi chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This was awesome, mew! Really sweet and funny, just lovely :3

And your teddy is adorable! But poor Arnold :') (just a question, isn't Hedwig killed? :S)

Your writing is perfect as always, mew, and I loved ron's and charlie's final words! :D
jojor99 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Awww. Thanks mew! A happy Harry / Ginny story from you - I'm honoured!

Very cute, too. Though I'm feeling for Arnold. Though - how adorable is Teddy. haha. I'm sure Hedwig loved the treat.

Thanks for putting Charlie in as well. It can't be a fabulous story without him (and Mira). I have a great picture in my mind of a dragon breathing on Mira's car. That'd be funny.

I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy. Thanks again.

I wish Harry would come and cook me dinner tonight! No (changed my mind) - Charlie & Ollie!