Reviews for iTalk to Carly
mintydinosaur chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
when i was finished reading this, i -for some reason- thought of the song only girl (in the world) by rihanna
I LOVE SEDDIE chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
that was so nice! really cute!
3cooldog92 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
This was really good. It's too bad the show will never address this because of time constraints and the fact that it's a Nickolodon comedy. But if something like this did happen, it would problably be similar to this story. I think you did a great job at keeping Sam in character. It is really hard because of her complexity and many authors just can't do it. That's why Sam is my favorite character of any show or movie. You could write books about her character. All of us Seddie fans know that while she may be a total badass on the outside, she's really sweet on the inside and has a good heart. You did a great job at portraying that.
DannySamLover20 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
nice job!
Kpfan72491 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
AHHHH. SO SWEET :)) omg luv I loved it.
LyshaLuvsSeddie chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Aww, so cute, just so cute! Sorry that it's so short, I have somewhere that I gotta go :)!
Geekquality chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
This was amaaaazing! Great job writing! And I really agree with what you said in your last author's note. :)
LyshaLuvsSeddie chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Really good! Can't wait for Freddie's part!
Geekquality chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This is awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter! I think you got Sam down. :)
youarethelight chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Great start, looking forward to the rest :)
vyctoria chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
i liked this it was sweet can' t wait for the next one
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
nice! keep going!
PurpleMomo chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
(; amazing chapter. You got all the elements for a nice fanfic (well for me)- Cam Friendship, Seddie and incredible skill of writing. Can't wait to read Freddie's POV.

Update Soon.

PurpleMomo.
RayBansandSkittles chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I really loved this and I can't wait for the next chapter.
PurpleJerk chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Aww, this was so cute and amazingly in character! I loved it :) Sam might seem tough, but we know that she's more vulnerable and insecure than Carly and Freddie.

The Seddie in the beggining was adorable. That's how I want their relationship to be. Still bickering and insulting each other yet totally in love with random making out. Yay!

What's wrong with Grenade? Ah, who am I kidding, I know that this song is ridiculous. But darling I would catch a grenade for yaaaaa! xD

Cam friendship is the most important ship in iCarly for me. The show would be nothing without Cam and you made it clear :)

Thanks for writing this, it was amazing! Keep going :)