Reviews for This Immortal Coil
whitealmond chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
Just found this story, really amazing writing here. Got all the characters down impeccably!
The Horn Maker chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
Oh god this chapter D':
COF chapter 20 . 9/15/2015
This story was a wonderful read and by far one of the better Black Butler fan fictions I have had the opportunity to lay my eyes upon.

Jaymond Jensen chapter 20 . 8/14/2015
When I first saw this story I wasn't sure what it meant by the description and was telling my self to read the first two chapters and see if I like it or not. Usually longer stories I don't read but this one was different. On the first chapter I was hooked, it intrigued me so. I haven't read a story quite like this, it was interesting and exciting. As soon as Grell stared at Ronald and spoke I was very excited, so excited that I started to jump for joy and cheer at three in the morning. I couldn't put this down and it was a really good fan fiction to read. I am glad that I discovered it. Your writing style is very good to read and the way that you wrote catches readers. I am really impressed and if there was a rating system it would be a 10/10. Good job! :)
shandar1 chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
Read this several times and this is the first time I noticed the gun Ciel used. I don't know much about weapons of that era...but weren't they single shot barrels? And weren't clips invented rather recently (within the last 75 years or so)?
PyrroLou chapter 20 . 1/7/2015
Wow. All I can say. After I finished the fanfic, I started listening the songs in the author notes, you really picked them well. This wasn't a regular fanfiction, this was a work of art. I especially find it impressive how you added so much depth to the characters without making it unbelievable for them as a person. The story was amazing, so realistic. It was overwhelming, the emotions this brought...I was glued to the screen, really. You thought of such an amazing story, explained everything in a very clear way also for non-English people like me. It was well written, enough detail but not too much, though I could still sense every little emotion throughout the entire story. You've written a piece that strikes the heart with as much force as a Voice Attack of the Almighty that strikes the brain, that is all I can say, really.
PearlM21 chapter 20 . 8/20/2013
It is very rare to find a story that keeps your interest as much as your does. The level of detail is amazing and it is all so believable. I especially like the approach you took to the jack the ripper murders. A lot of people try to sugar coat it. You showed how terrible the crimes really were and showed how both Grell and Madam Red were at fault. It was rally realistic how you showed peoples' mixed feelings towards them. It was a complex situation and you really showed that well. You also do a really great job of showing the inner thoughts of the characters. You could actually imagine that is how they would think. I actually stumbeled upon the sequel to this story first and was somewhat confused. : / Then I found this and it all made sense! :) Anyway, great job with this. I hope you continue with some more follow ups along this story line.
Pasta Lover1 chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
Wow. That's all I can really say about this. This is truly a master piece. When I found this I never expected it to be this amazing and powerful. I read this on a whim of boredom. And I'm very very glad I did so and not one of the other stories that had been sitting Round this one. This was very moving pulled on my heart stings and brought tears to my once dry dust covered tear ducts. Great job on this and expect to hear get my favs and fallows on your stories.
purpledragon6 chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
I've just started reading this today and I absolutely loved it.
Live to Daydream chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
This is an amazing story. You wrote all the characters so perfectly, and I love the story. One of the best fics (or perhaps THE best) I have ever read, you did a great job.
Link chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess
MizzizzPurrrfekt chapter 20 . 10/17/2012
This is by far the best Grell and Will fic I have read on this site. The plot just pulls you in. I love how the characters are all in character- Will, cold with a little soft side, Grell with his feminine wills and bad ass-ness and Ronald being Ronald. If I didn't know better, I would say I was reading the script of a Kuroshitsuji OVA. I also have to commend you on your Grelliam scenes. In most fanfics they turn out awkward, overly fluffy or way OOC. Yours, though, was perfect- not too fluffy, yet showing just enough passion from both sides.
Overall, the story is absolutely amazing. Great work! I wish you luck on all your future fics and hope that they will turn out just as every bit as good as this one.
owl-doll chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
It's rare to find such a well-written and in-depth fic, i really enjoyed reading this! One of my fav Grelliam fics by far c: Genuinely felt sad it came to an end, would love to read more.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 16 . 10/4/2012
Grell and triumph. Works so well.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
It actually felt longer than five days, but hey!
I love how full of strength Grell is. It's not just on a character standpoint, but on a personal standpoint as well. It's really quite amazing. Plus Grell and Will's interactions still ring so wonderfully to me.