Reviews for Little Things That Kill
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Nice. Catch ya on the flip side.
music.is.my.heroine chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I like this three of them together are perfect !
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I really liked this! I think you did a great job writing this and I would love to read more from you! Keep up the great work!
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
From beginning to end, this was brillaint. I love the simplicity of it all, but still Caroline understands that they're simply monsters in this world.

I love the dynamic, everything. So amazing.

-a.
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Oh so sad, but really great written. :)
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Interesting. Absolutely love the line:

"Just an extension of the connection they've shared since her heart stopped beating."

And a few others! U write really well. :)
Valerie chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I love it please continue!
whimsycality chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Lovely.
Lelderkin chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This is really cool - I like it a lot. For one thing I've never been able to decide if I like Stefan/Caroline or Stefan/Katherine better, and the fact that this fic has both is awesome :D And the mention of Delena was nice! Also, this is just so beautifully written, the way you get into Caroline's head...love the line, "She doesn't want to watch another person leave again." Great. And I love the hint of intrigue about the Klaus stuff, that Stefan & Katherine went through it together, that they now are together-ish. (The line "Caroline wonders if he thinks of Elena" is SO perfect. Love love love.) And I love the bit with Stefan holding Caroline, and them laughing together - one thing I've always loved about Stefan/Caroline is that she makes him so much less broody, so much more fun to watch. You portrayed that well with the gardening bit.

The part where she kills the guy is really interesting - how she knows he's also a monster but she still feels guilty, how she can't wash the blood away. I loved that description.

The mention of how she watched everyone grow old is so sad & beautiful. I love the way you wrote that. I love that you were vague but gave just enough details to satisfy - this is a really great fic. Your characterization of Caroline is wonderful. Great job!