Reviews for The Stars of Eden
Fishton chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
please finish, there are so many unfinished shadow raider fanfics out there. good ones like yours need an ending!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Love it! Epic read!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Nicely done.:)
Morgeil chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Huh, that flashback Tekla has at the end is interesting. Hope that gets elaborated on more later. And I'm starting to see allusions between Mist and Tek... but maybe that's reading between the lines too much?

Once again, I'm impressed by how well you have GH's characterization nailed down. This part in particular:

"Those years had forced Graveheart to change into someone he did not think he could be, and now that he was that person, a part of himself was left behind. The part that took him a step back before taking two forward. It had been more of an asset than anyone realized."

Brilliant, loved that.

Keep it up! It's getting pretty interesting. :)
Morgeil chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Hurrah, an update! Question, exactly how much time has passed between the end of of the show and the start of this fic?

The pregnancy fake-out conversation was hilarious, loved Femur's comment. I have a rather strong suspicion that for all his quirks, Pelvis would probably be fantastic with children. ;) (And the subject of GH/Jade and children is an interesting topic I have quite a few thoughts about...)

Very last part... hmm, at first I expected Jade to put up more a fight. But on-screen, she *has* been known to keep her mouth shut and do as GH asks on occasion, even with she disagrees.

And why do I get the feeling that the Cluster is about to be dragged into someone else's war? Uh oh...
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Love it!
Perko chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Hi,

I randomly started watching this series again the other day, and then checked out your story. It's a solid piece of writing, really well done. I hope you get more reviews...it's kinda hard when this is such a small community..anyway, thumbs up :)
Morgeil chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Oh, this is quite good! Definitely the most promising post-series fic I've encountered so far. :)

I love the idea of the flagship, that's exactly the sort of concept I would expect from Graveheart and Cryos. And the Alliance in-fighting over the construction is realistic and well thought out. Beast or no Beast, racism doesn't just disappear overnight.

Graveheart's military command being reinstated makes sense. If he's going to be acting as Jade's adviser in addition to being a diplomat, he'll need that rank to validate him in the eyes of the Rock people. I would place a large bet on some of them still seeing him as The Exile.

Oh dear, what's up with Jade now? You've known this man since you were a child, you can suck it up and tell him what's wrong, you stubborn woman. *slaps her upside the head*

And poor, poor Tekla. :/ *gives her a hug*
ProblematicFaves chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Oh! I'm so glad you're continuing this :) It's nice to get to read a continuous story. You should share the update on lj!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Love it. :)
Raven Zero chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Wow this is great! Can't wait to see what more you have in store!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Oh my god...More...More...hurry and update!