Reviews for Stay
CaramelAriana chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That...was fabulous. I absolutely loved it. By the end I was grinning. :D
chjc-mishiko chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Ohhhhh, I loved how it was awkward between the two of them. It made the story so realistic. And it was nice to read the thoughts of Draco from time to time. I did feel sorry for him though, the poor guy.

Maralya was a good addition to the story, I enjoyed reading the scenes where she was in. And Narcissa being so different was welcoming as well, lol. Loved the exchanges between Draco and his mum - it felt like they're actually family.

And the end bit was just wonderful, especially the bit about Draco's scarf collection growing while Harry's depleting xD
lmj chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Thank you. Ths is lovely! I lurve the plot, how draco n harry interact, and maralya! Also, I would love you to stay here too! And keep on writing! :)
and chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This is beautiful- not too obvious a plotline, the unsuspected honesty between the two, Narcissa- it was great. A nice change of pace from usual, sugar-spun fanfiction.
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
i liked it :) very well done, nice development :)
perplex777 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I was just blown away by 'Stay' - I find a lot of Drarry unconvincing and they are not a pairing I tend to ship - but this was amazing, utterly engaging and just beautifully written. The characterization seemed spot on to me. It made me sigh and smile in equal measure. Thanks for sharing this story!
HummingbirdsWildHeart chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I really rather like, your verison of Narcissa it fits her perfectly. I love the idea of her wearing muggle clothes and attending yoga classes to spite Lucy. *snickers* Utter brilliance! I love how Draco kept stealing Harry's scarf's I thought was hilarious and adorable and I overall enjoyed this story. This will be defintely going in my favorites!
bbethable chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I keep picturing Narcissa in jeans with her wand in her hair... awesome image. Thanks for the read:)
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I LOOOOOVE THIS FIC! It's so awesome! and cuuute Draco w keep up good work!
Jei Xi chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
this was cute
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This was good...I liked it!