Reviews for A Change of Plans
marthapreston4 chapter 14 . 2/8
I think naming a girl evan is setting them up to get picked on in school which is kind of cruel
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 2/8
I thought this harvey's baby mike seems to be doing more of the dad stuff than harvey and caring more about how donna is doing
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 2/8
okay the side comment in parthethesis and sarcasm but sometimes you over use it. and if you overuse it will start to get old
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 2/8
There would be nothing on the sonogram that early its takes a minute
SlytherinGurrl chapter 19 . 4/3/2014
Great job! I had a lot of fun reading this and you did a great job writing it. However, you had an error in your story that could be worth your while to fix. Donna's last name is Paulsen not Ryan. Maybe you didn't catch it in the show, but they show you documents to prove this in season 2. Feel free to check out this link to make sure (just take out the spaces): suits . wikia wiki / Donna_Paulsen

But other than that, great job! I really liked the epilogue and Harvey just made me laugh a lot :)
misspsycho24 chapter 17 . 3/25/2014
It's 2:00 am and I cant stop laughing haha
Lea chapter 19 . 11/8/2013
This was really a good darvey fic! and hey, im still waiting for that sequel you said. More please? :)
LoveSuits2013 chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
Great fic. Really enjoyed it. X
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Loving it.
vulnera-sapientia chapter 19 . 7/26/2013
AWESOME STORY! I loved every single chapter! I especially looooove the way you wrote Mike, he is suuper adorable! My favourite character by far :D
Guest chapter 19 . 5/22/2013
Amazing fic..totally loved it...
LadyOfGlencairn chapter 19 . 5/19/2013
This fic was really good!

I loved that everyone was very much in character the whole time. I could totally see this actually happening on the show. That can be really hard to do, so well done to you. :)

A small thing though, there are some spelling and grammatical errors throughout - they don't impact the story of course, but they do keep it from being a clean read.

Well done!
Shane chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
Really sweet! Great job!
gofarandaway chapter 19 . 2/6/2013
I liked this so much! It was definitely a good Darvey fix ;) xx
Aranel Mereneth chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
Such a sweet story! Even a short one-shot sequel about their little girl would be great! :)