Reviews for Sceaduwe
Addict to Fanfics chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
Holy crap! That is one Hell of a Dream to have.
Desmothene chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Wow. Creepy as hell. It was well written and well reasoned. I liked it :)
Are we supposed to interpret the end as we wish? Or are you leaning towards John actually betraying Sherlock?
FeeLightning chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Oh! That was so scary! You really had me there. I was starting to see the weirdness when John ordered the heads. He would not do that normally, and the scottish lighting shift! oh! Great use of tone and atmosphere, the way it makes Sherlock all unsettled from the beginning unable to piece just all the right parts together, just like a true nightmare.
PsychoticHero chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
Oh my god. This is a bloody fantastic story! Bravo to you! I would make a longer response but I'm on my itouch and typing on this thing is bothersome. But the entire thing was brilliant!
Rirren chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
This was a really interesting story, and I liked the way you presented John's sociopathism.

You picked up on an interesting point that despite Sherlock's admission of being a 'highly functionin sociopath' he doesn't really seem like one at all. And a true sociopath would be someone who appears almost completely normal but is actually faking it all underneath.

The mystery was good, and you skillfully set the seeds of doubt from the very first chapter. I was relieved at the end to find out it was a dream and Sherlock had a chance to save himself. A satisfying but also appropriately chilling ending.

One criticusm is that the murders were too gory and over-the-top, especially Julie's with the labrador puppies' bit (the red contacts), which was pretty ridiculous.

But overall I liked it.
Slashie chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
Argh! Just when I start to get a hang of everything I read this and it's AWESOME! I love this fix it's just so interesting to read and it's so exiting. It was just maybe a little short chapter? But I'm not complaining I just love this I want the chapters to go on forever. :)
Proclaim Thy Warrior Soul chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
You have no idea how big my sigh of relief was after reading the final chapter! I mean, it wasn't the happily ever after I was praying for but it wasn't the 'holy crap!' I was anticipating either.

This story was brilliantly written - you had me on the edge of my seat a lot of the time and evil!John made my skin crawl at times...excellent work! I look forward to reading more from you in the future :)
Slashie chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Ah cliffhanger! And omg John is more evil than I thought. This fic is really great and the suspense-aarg!

Can't wait for next chapter!
staceuo chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
I find this disturbing for so many reasons...

You are doing a great job. Great writing, great story.
Slashie chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
Yes another chapter! It's getting really exiting now. I don't know what to think, is John somehow connected to the murders?

Normally I don't like case fics but you manage to write in such a way that makes me want to read on.

Can't wait 'til next chapter!
Phoebe Laura Halliwell chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
If I wanted to be honest: you scared me. I'm kinda like Sherlock, now. I don't get what happens, John feels OOC, because we haven't seen this side of him yet. Just like Sherlock didn't see it either.

You scare me.
Slashie chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Omg that was a great chapter! Everything sherlock was feeling and thinking during the rape and after was how I imagine he could react. And john has me officially freak out. This fic is very different from others I've read and the way you portray John is really creepy which I like because this is a very exiting story and I can't wait to read the net chapter. / rambling review
Slashie chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Oh I am loving this! So exiting! Can't say that I understand

Everything that's going on but I guess that's what is exiting about this story. John is starting to freak me out a little though.

Can't wait for next chapter, please update soon! :)
melstewarthm chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
:( why are we being mean to sweet baby Sherlock...
please-callmedean chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I'm liking this a lot, it's not like other Sherlock fics. You've got Sherlock portrayed perfectly, and I love how John is now somewhat I don't know, commanding of Sherlock sometimes? If you see what I mean?

Well either way I love this and I can't wait for the next chapter. It's dark yet enlightening in other ways.

I'm rambling now so I'll stop.