Reviews for System Error: Self Evolving Program
AppoX chapter 15 . 4/8
Great chapter, Eiji best character I hope you continue with this, I usually hate OC characters but I somehow enjoyed the ones in this Fanfic. (I even usually stop reading fanfics that have too much OC characters, but in this fanfic those OC's are actually good)

PS I ship Eiji x Noriko
Anonimossu chapter 15 . 4/6
Please continue TT I'm dying curious here TT At least Asako and Noriko get back together huh? For some reason this fic looks like Death Note for me :p But its okay, I love Death Note and your fic so much! So please continue :D
Sekai -The World chapter 15 . 4/4
I actually expected a few more bizzare endings to this conflict, like after the Fujimoto surrendered and meet up with Noriko, Eiji and Akiyama, Noriko would be demanding to kill the angel and chaos ensues. Nevertheless it ended off heart-warmingly and I like it.

Good luck for next chapter! For sure I am reading it!
anony chapter 15 . 4/4
Yay update l! Of course there are ppl still reading. Looking forwarf to next update!
any chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
Nice fast update! Hope to see the next one with actoon soon!
Sekai -The World chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
The fact that Nanata actually has Kanade's face never crossed my mind. In my imagination she seemed to have short black hair lol.
Let's do some checking...
Noriko (Like her as a NPC)
Eiji (Became Lelouch at chapter 13, only then I remembered his existence XD.)
Asako (Became Kaguya back when Lelouch rise up as Emperor, definitely human from the speech at student council president selection)
Yuuta (Ohgi the good man, always seemed to be a human)
Nanata (had a fantasy about her as a human with Angel Player to change Noriko into a irregular NPC. Well I would give myself half mark for that XD)
(...Ah...who is the sixth one?)

The story seemed to be reaching a climax. I wonder what would Noriko think of everything when Asako finally decided to have a cease fire? Would Yuuta actually defeat Eiji? What would Asako think when she saw the current broken Noriko?

Most important of all, what will Noriko do?

Thanks for the fast update and god luck on next chapter!
Any chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
Nanata seems human. Though even NPCs are starting to have human straits now...Keep up the good work!
Sekai -The World chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
NICE CHAPTER! I really like this chapter as compared to the tyrant Noriko era (not saying they are bad. They are necessary to produce this chapter after all).

I see that you add Lelouch tactics into the story as well. Never would have guessed that Eiji would become a Lelouch and actually met Yuzuru before. The story is progressing well and to be honest I like the sulky Noriko, it makes it exciting to wait until she became lively again.

By the way are you doing pairing in this story? For now the only pairing I could identify is probable a minor bit of NorikoXEiji.

Don't need to rush, take your time and as long as there is a continue chapter, I will be there to read it XD.
Sekai -The World chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
Well funnily the one in a pinch changed from Noriko to Eiji now XD. Can't wait to see how will he handle the situation.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
in the series I always thought that the NPCs were all just humans that had stayed in that world for too long. You can have them turn human and then pull another episode thirteen. yiu know... seven books later hopefully.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Well now...
Fanfic reader chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
And thus the whole Angel Beats story began once more. The World is nothing but an unending loop.

...or something like that.

Damn, nicely done.

I got to wonder though, what the h*** happened to Otonashi? Did he left? Or did he turn into a cookie?

Oh, just so you know, I totally can see Noriko somehow 'finding' the Angel Program, officially making her the Angel.
Arkytal chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
Ah, and so the flames of resistance burst forth into a rampaging inferno!

I haven't reviewed this in a while, or read it, really. Going back, you've really improved on actions and what-not. I feel like you even made a little jab at some other fics, of which my own on-hiatus AB! fic could be considered in the category of using too much description in tactics and weaponry. Gun nuts will be gun nuts.

Noriko is one of the coolest villains I've ever seen...erm, read. I wish I was bad-ass enough to have a pocket watch do my dirty work...though, I wonder where the rust came from...;)

Cheers,

Nihlius
Sekai -The World chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
Well the story is progressing that's good. Cant wait to find out what will happen to Noriko in the end. Will it be a bad end or-

God luck to your exams!
The Ultimate Chimera Bloodline chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
Wow, this chapter has been the best so far. I'm glad Noriko got her a** handed to her. Her whole "I Am God" thing was starting to annoy me.
Let's see what is going to happen to her now that she has lost EVERYTHING.
Good chapter and keep it up.