Reviews for System Error: Self Evolving Program
crimson reaper chapter 18 . 11/7/2015
I already knew that Noriko was an NPC the moment when Asako made her speech or rather story telling at the student council election. So having the revelation that she is an NPC wasn't a surprice to me. What surpriced me was it took this long to have that revieled. I always thouht that she was an NPC that had a system error or something along those line after Asako's speach.
Tokichiro Murkami chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
I am enjoying this story. A mystery around the school where the Afterlife Battlefront has disappeared and a single human remains here (for now.) Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
It's interesting please continue writting it i'd like to see how will things go.
Sekai -The World chapter 20 . 8/16/2015
Funny that you decided to update this story today. I just posted a new story in another place myself. What a funny coincidence.

Coincidence aside, I really like the interactions between Eiji and Noriko. It felt right for Eiji to be trying every trick he knew to cheer Noriko up and for Noriko to just see through them. It's cute to see how Noriko saw through how Eiji waited for her the entire night too. He might as well get a sleeping bag and sleep beside her like a certain goddess. The apple made me think of the Disappearance movie.

It's a bit sad to think that the two children of Otonashi was fighting each other. They could have been brother and sister. From the way this is going it looks like a 'You were my brother A****n! I loved you' end. Not that they showed that they cared for each other. It'd be interesting to see if one of them would be the first one to reach out for the other in the end. Maybe Admins pairing? Lol.

If there is a problem about this chapter, I would think it's the three girls' conversation. In the first conversation they had we were looking through Asako's perspective. However then we reached a dull Q & A section that didn't explore much on opinions and thoughts of the other two characters. Opinions of Noriko and Nanata might be what I felt was missing in this chapter.

Glad to know you are keeping this going! Will be anticipating for its next chapter!
TheLegendaryBladeFalchion chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
Wait, I was expecting Otonashi.
Sekai -The World chapter 19 . 7/19/2015
Actually because of Nanata's action, she became the 'Hikigaya Hachiman' that would conveniently unite humans and NPCs alike together. Other than Nanata, everyone else should be able to work together easily. It seems very possible for Akiyama and Noriko to make up. He still has a very bad opinion on Noriko but seems to be Very willing to pin all the blame on Nanata instead.

When Noriko wakes up, the irony of being the NPC and Eiji being human might hit her mind. It would be interesting to see how would Noriko intereact with Eiji. That is assuming her mind is not full of Nanata when she wakes up.

I look forward towards how you would build up 'real trust' between the student council members soon!
Sekai -The World chapter 18 . 7/13/2015
Has it really been that long since you updated? Time to time I still try to imagine how the next chapter would be like XD.

I always thought Noriko was the NPC of Nakamura Yuri (or at least in her image, since Noriko kind of resembles Yuri (She became empress for angelplayer sake)). Let us readers make up our own images of the characters is a good idea. Though I am curious about Noriko's true appearance since I thought it was a secret that she was sort of a Yuri-clone (or used to think one year ago).

Honestly, I don't remember much about everyone else. Eiji is easy to remember since he is always by Noriko's side in my imagination (I really liked how he became reliable when Noriko needed someone to be with her). Guess I have to reread it to better understand the other characters.

One question though, does that mean you would be writing out how Noriko became the Empress? (That is when the transition of adventure/comedy to seriousness should happen after all. You kind of skipped it, though personally I am quite fine with that.)

Okay, I'll stop now. I hope to read the continuation soon! No I am not thinking how long will it be until the Breakdown of Noriko finally update again.
Siusir chapter 18 . 7/13/2015
Yup , here we go. Writing a review after a year of lazy and occasional reading on the phone, it took me a while to figure out where you write it. When I saw a mail annotation on this, I didnt know what this fanfic was and why I had it subscribed. When I read the notice, it came back to me. Year ago I was so into this I stopped a few of anime sessions, because I had to read the whole fanfic. I had one moment when I could not sleep with excitement, something I have really rarely (I think it happened just three times with anime and one time when playing Skyrim :D). Uh, I dont event know where Im going with this. I just want to say its good to see youre back. I look forward to whatever you write next.
Fimbu1vetr chapter 17 . 9/3/2014
Hahah nice the key coffee
Fimbu1vetr chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
Pretty good original fic )
Fimbu1vetr chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Poor NPC lol
Fimbu1vetr chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Not bad
Guest chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
I really don't know what to say. The concept of this story is quite interesting. I had an idea like this once, but I'm a bad writer so I forgot. But I'm confused at the Player characters. They correspond to characters unmentioned in the canon, but don't seem to act accordingly. Also, I wish I owned a coffee brewer. I like french vanilla coffee.
FalseMask chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
Yeah, no. I call bullshit. You can't just decide automatically that every single person who doesn't like coffee is an NPC; different people have different tastes. Even if all NPCs dislike the coffee, that doesn't mean that EVERYONE who doesn't like it is an NPC.
Sekai -The World chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
Damn it, I was too preoccupied imagining Noriko breaking down when she knew she was actually a NPC (since the start of suggesting the survey) to the point that I never thought of the 'HOW'. Yes, Key Coffee did flash through my mind, "Why is it Key Coffee again? Guess some people like it some people don't..."

Guess I have to wait till next chapter to see the Breakdown of Noriko (well...I don't think she would considering how fast she recovered from last chapter but one can imagine). No offense to Noriko but I absolutely love your cliffhanging breakdowns. (Never turned severe but ever since your Empress Breakdown, I totally fall in love with you, and your imaginary breakdown moments XD)

Until next time! Hope to read the next chapter soon! [Oh and now that I think about it, I congrats you for making the right choice to skip the 'Becoming Empress' phase, I don't think I can handle waiting that long of a cliffhanger)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »