Reviews for Bright Lights and the Big City
vareidow chapter 10 . 2/5
aaaaa I found it! This is one of my all-time favourite stories, but I had forgotten its name and I've spent forever looking for it! For awhile I was afraid it had been deleted and I got desperate. I now, among other things, have
"" that one fanfiction where butters and kenny run away i think they fuck in a hotel at some point kyle and stan are great friends and later an old lady dies and they steal her car also wendy is boss af ""
in my google search history and it was so worth it!
beastlycharizard13 chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
I was never into slash stories, but buddy, this is one hell of an exception. This...was beautiful!
fallingwthstyle chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
I just finished reading this story for the second time and loved it just as much. Thanks again :)

(And had to put this review here because I'd already reviewed the last chapter)
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This is gonna be good, I can already tell.
fallingwthstyle chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
Ah, that was really, really good. I loved reading that...thank you!
fallingwthstyle chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Wow...I am really enjoying this! You are an excellent author...and I'm glad to see there's several more stories by you I haven't read yet.

"That would be me finding Kenny's prostate," Butters replied brightly -I almost fell out of my chair laughing at that.

Thanks!
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
This was great, I really loved the ending, I just wish that Butters knew what Kenny went/goes through...but I guess it makes the story even more amazing, their bond )
LyRiCho chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
Ooooooooh man I loved this! Gosh man! These two just furking belong together its retarded! X3 loooooved every gosh darn detail! Talent! You have skills! Loooooooove it!
Nighttime Mystery chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I really like this and have been waiting for the update . Please update soon
theOrange T A N G chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
Done with yet another of your addictive stories. Jesus, if only I could trade a twenty at the corner for a quick fix of stories just as well written. I really like protective Kenny (like in Enough to Make You Laugh). And I really liked how you eased into Butters topping. Unfortunate that people still think Kenny's only crying wolf when it comes to the dying thing, but s'pose he'll live with it.

Keep up the great work!

x
SouthHighSucks chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
Gaaah I loved this so much ::heart::

I love how you portrayed Butters x3 And his relationship with the girls was really cute x3 I loved that line with Kenny having his boys and Butters having his girls It was cute
Sunshine-aki chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
But Butters still doesn't believe Kenny, does he?

And epilogue would be nice. :)
sven asta chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
iYeah," Kyle sniffed, deeply pondering something or other. "I, uh… you know."

"Yeah," Kenny coughed. "You too, dude. And Stan."/i

/flailsflailsflailsflails

this is is easily turning out to be one of the best south park fics i've ever read. i absolutely adore the way you characterize- personalities, interactions, little habits absent minded gestures- the whole nine yards.

so yeah i'll probably be up the rest of the night reading this
KirstenTheDestroyer chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I'm loving this so far! Great idea :)
PachucaSunrise chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
"Well, that," Butters said, pausing briefly. "And if all else fails, I just remember that the sun is going to explode one day and annihilate this planet, so why should it bother me if I can't find matching socks, y'know?"

"Poseidon, King of the Sea, doesn't get cold," he said very frankly, and when Kenny gave him a confused look, he continued with, "I am lord of all the sea creatures and you can't tell me otherwise."

GOD. Your Butters is just... the most fucking adorable thing ever. Like, my love for him in your fic is pretty much equivalent to my love for him in the show - which is a BIG credit to you as an author. I've probably said something like this before, but whatever, it bears repeating haha.