Reviews for The Golden Slytherin
timewaster123456789 chapter 21 . 3/21
At this point I would think that it would occur to Harry that Snape is far more alone than remus.
takingitinstride chapter 25 . 3/8/2014
Absolutely love this story! Hoping that you will be updating soon! I also would love to see Snape actually get legit guardianship. Please update soon following and favorited the story.
Brunhylde chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
I just discovered your fic yesterday and I like it !
I'm French 8D I don't live in Paris but I've visited this town several times Anyways, the waitress' question is not exactly correct (there are no grammatical errors but it's quite rude to say "tu" to a stranger ). "Bonjour monsieur, avez-vous choisi ?" is better )

Ps: I'm sure the voice is Lucius Malfoy, I can imagine this man very well in Paris XD
cinnamin chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
well. I loath Lucious AND feel sorry for him,. Weird combo.
Phoenixx Rising chapter 25 . 6/9/2013
Not he eventful, but very cute Snape/Harry/Minerva. Also enjoyed the insight into the malfoy pov
Saint Snape chapter 25 . 6/8/2013
Thank goodness Narcissa is the voice of reason. Lucius could very well blow Severus' cover and get him killed if he tells Voldermort what he suspects.
elicrz20 chapter 25 . 6/7/2013
Just thought I'd let you know how extremely well written I find your fanfiction to be. It's refreshing to read something with clear thought and effort. I truly hope to keep reading as your story continues. :)
mooree chapter 25 . 6/6/2013
This is a really good story. I enjoyed getting to see harry adapt to his new home. Please update soon!
NobbyPotter chapter 23 . 6/5/2013
Guess it wasn't a tracking spell, or maybe a combination of both, or created by Snape and he taught it to Malfoy Sr? hmmmm, the plot thickens.
NobbyPotter chapter 21 . 6/5/2013
The spell Harry was hit with, since he wasn't hurt, methinks it's a tracking spell by Malfoy Sr.
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
Lindo capĂ­tulo, en realidad bastantes detalles interesantes y el fragmento de los Malfoy fue sin duda inesperado pero muy bueno
E.BACKER chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
the chapter is really interesting ... this great. The only thing I dislike is the oath to protect Draco. I hope you do not put Severus before Harry.
silverstrings11 chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
Awwww Harry and sev r so cute ;) I like how ur developing the relationship between the two of them! Can't wait to read more!
DarkRavie chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
Great chapter! I love this story and you are doing an awesome job with writing it. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Mrs Potter-Jackson-Holmes chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
Ooh definitely a good one. I see trouble go Harry and mcgonagle. Anyway awesome chapter please update soon