Reviews for The Golden Slytherin
My name is Angela Pascale. FF won't let me log in, but I wanted to let you know how much I love this story. Please continue it. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Hope06 chapter 26 . 1/17
Welcome back

This is a good chapter lots to think about
Phoenixx Rising chapter 26 . 1/14
Oh no! Why did you leave Minerva?!
I have no to be angry at you for taking so long as I have a story (under a different pename) that I haven't updated since 2012. Yikes!
I've been a reader since chapter 6! So glad you're back!
Sheankelor chapter 26 . 1/13
Ah, and now we see Lucius at the very end. What shall happen next? It was fun to watch Minerva squiring Harry about and meeting the Weasleys while out shopping. I will admit I didn't yet have the time to go back and read the previous chapters to refresh my memory, but the tone and such present here has helped me remember little bits and pieces. When I have a moment I will head back to brush the dust off, and I am positive that what was a lovely chapter will become something more. Thanks for not deserting this one - I hope to see it to its end ...
E.BACKER chapter 26 . 1/13
hola, tienes razón estamos enojados. pertenezco al grupo de los viejos lectores. jaja.
Me alegra mucho que hallas regresado tu historia es genial, y espero, en verdad espero que no demores mas años en subir otro episodio.
DarkRavie chapter 26 . 1/13
This is a fantastic story. An excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
gUEST chapter 26 . 1/13
Hey! Good chapter! was nice to read! :) Just a small detail, there is no 'poutine' en France, thats a thing from Quebec ;)
Mrs Potter-Jackson-Holmes chapter 7 . 1/13
(My review for chapter 26)

OMG why why would you leave it there god...
But great chapter. I feel terrible but I want some more harry hurt comfort. Or rescue. That could be fun. But any way please ease update soon :)
Mrs Potter-Jackson-Holmes chapter 26 . 1/13
OMG I'm so excited. I don't even know if anyone understands how excited I am tight now. I've been waiting since your last chapter for an update and honestly thought I was getting one. (Old pen name was potterlunar or something along those lines) seriously haven't even read the chapter yet but I was so excited I see an update. So I'll er, probably go do that. But please please keep updating :)
timewaster123456789 chapter 21 . 3/21/2015
At this point I would think that it would occur to Harry that Snape is far more alone than remus.
takingitinstride chapter 25 . 3/8/2014
Absolutely love this story! Hoping that you will be updating soon! I also would love to see Snape actually get legit guardianship. Please update soon following and favorited the story.
Brunhylde chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
I just discovered your fic yesterday and I like it !
I'm French 8D I don't live in Paris but I've visited this town several times Anyways, the waitress' question is not exactly correct (there are no grammatical errors but it's quite rude to say "tu" to a stranger ). "Bonjour monsieur, avez-vous choisi ?" is better )

Ps: I'm sure the voice is Lucius Malfoy, I can imagine this man very well in Paris XD
cinnamin chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
well. I loath Lucious AND feel sorry for him,. Weird combo.
Phoenixx Rising chapter 25 . 6/9/2013
Not he eventful, but very cute Snape/Harry/Minerva. Also enjoyed the insight into the malfoy pov
Saint Snape chapter 25 . 6/8/2013
Thank goodness Narcissa is the voice of reason. Lucius could very well blow Severus' cover and get him killed if he tells Voldermort what he suspects.