Reviews for The Golden Slytherin
darkpheonix31 chapter 2 . 9/30
As much as i like the idea of Harry having to stay with Snaoe I am confused. Harry gets moved out the Dursleys because they don't treat him well, only to be moved to a home of a man that has consistently bullied and belittled him for 5 years? And Snape actually asked for Harry to stay with him even though he is always nothing but awful to him?
Que paso?
Harry will never agree to the adoption. He would rather be dead.
If Snape cares about Harry then he should stop undermining Harry's autonomy by trying to force Harry into an adoption that Harry does not want. Harry would rather be dead than be forced into a blood adoption that he does not want.
GONEiam chapter 27 . 12/17/2016
Great story! Please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/24/2016
Good.
TheTransfiguredCanary chapter 14 . 11/23/2016
um... earlier on you mentioned that the story takes place in the 70's which if you're following cannon is incorrect. the battle of Hogwarts was on may 17th 1996. if you're following cannon and harry is sixteen it would be 1994... since harry was born in 1980... since his parents died in 1981 when he was a year old... a year and three months to be exact. if it took place in the seventies harry wouldn't even be born yet in cannon. and severus would be twenty years younger... unless you mentioned earlier a change in time but I do not recall it... just thought I'd let you know. other then that I'm enjoying the story immensely. the characterization is excellent the attention to detail superb and the plot is very interesting. I look forward to see its completion. -TheTransfiguredCanary
E.BACKER chapter 27 . 11/13/2016
que paso?
Hope06 chapter 27 . 10/6/2016
Wow this is an absolutely amazing chapter and I get being a student
Zion the Pansexual chapter 27 . 9/22/2016
I screamed when Severus started torturing him. You have to let him live. Plz. I'll give you a dollar.
Phoenixx Rising chapter 27 . 8/22/2016
Oh my goodness! Poor Remus! And Severus. Hopefully he can save him!
MyCatHasNoFleas chapter 27 . 8/18/2016
I hope nothing terrible happens to Severus or Remus. Harry does not need this angst. Why make Harry suffer like this? Hopefully, if you decide to have Harry do something like try to rescue either man, you will have him think and not go off half-cocked like in canon. I really did not like how JKR has Harry acting like he is some dim-witted idiot that had to have Hermione always tell him what to do, or come up with the answers. Let Harry grow some cojones for once!
tigerlily124 chapter 27 . 8/8/2016
Oh man, the shit royally hit the fan. Poor Remus and poor Severus! Great chapter!
Mrs Potter-Jackson-Holmes chapter 27 . 8/3/2016
Gah, you destroy me with your cliffhangers but I love them so much. Please please update soon :)
DarkRavie chapter 27 . 8/3/2016
I really like this story. it is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.