Reviews for The Past is Not Forgotten
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
But why no more ;( I'm on a cliff hanger and there no more and this was posted in 2011 raven is insane and in the past she is disappearing! more plz!
Ruon jian chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
That was unexpected. i wonder what will happen to jericho since he was slade's son.
TurquoiseHeart15 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Update soon! Please? And I LOVE this story! Rae and BB are my fav couple :)

Speedster Ally chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Slade? I didn't see that coming. This story is great, but I don't like hanging here on this branch. Keep working on it! I love it.

From a writer like you, 13Raven13
GreennaveyblueRaven chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Can't wait for ch.4 in the story by the way good job:)
GreennaveyblueRaven chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Loving the story and I like how Starfire has the idea to talk to her emotions
MR.FUNNYMAN chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
funny to read and please update soon
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Oh my gosh what the heck? That's a good what the heck because I'm in shock. XD I loved reading this. I wonder what happened to Beast Boy though. I guess you're just going to have to make me wait and see, huh? What would happen if Rachel and Raven met? That'd be very weird. Great job! Update soon!
Rockandlovebuddy chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
DunDun Dunn lol cant wait for the next update
Rockandlovenuddy chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Sorry lol i meant mom
Rockandlovebuddy chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Lmaoo,woahh if i ever met my daughter i i get stuck in the fiuture id faint lolLoved it
TurquoiseHeart15 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Really super good! Can't wait to see what will happen! Luvin' th BBRae relatioship 3 super cute. I'm also curious as to see were insanity came from! Please update soon!

luv it!

Turquoise3
crazynerd chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
So you've left alot of thoughts in my head about who's insanity and where's anger. So now I definitely want to know what happens in the future chapters. Can't wait I'm sooooo excited! Great job.
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Just one thing to say: Uh-oh... Yup, this fic is great, but it sure doesn't look like it has a bright future for Raven. I can't wait to read more!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Great job with this first chapter. I was shocked when Raven's mom said her full *real* name. Or maybe that's just her human name. Either way, great job!