Reviews for Without Naruto
HighValour chapter 11 . 4/14/2012
I don't see him being held that long to be honest. He'd of most likely been executed, or at least had an attempted execution, before that.

Great chapter
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
I loved the Team Gai chapter. Lee's part was very well done. I also love the afterlife in this fic. Thanks for sharing (and for the especially massive update). This is a great fic.
Hektols chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
Poor Lee, but his death makes sense, without Naruto there nobody could have stopped Gaara.
HighValour chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Very good
HighValour chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
"If it wouldn't have sparked a war, he would have torn that little red-haired motherfucker's head off." Thats got to be the first time I've ever seen profanity from Guy, cool.

Sad to see Lee and Tenten die, but at least she took several of them with her.
Hektols chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Poor Hinata.
Hektols chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
Good to see that things didn't turn the same way although I think that Sasuke should have survived process, it was his hate for Itachi that gave him the strength to survive, not the love for his team.

What will do Itachi once he finds out what happened?
Hektols chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
It's surprising that Asuma decided to nominate his team after what happened with Naruto, specially if we take account that he nominated them only after Kakashi nominated his own team, luckily Shikamaru took them away from the exam.
maipigen chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
my heart always break with each passing chapter - poor sakura and all the others - poor konoha...

sigh;)
DestroyerDRT chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
This is a da** good story keep up the great work.
ChaosIdeals chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
Interesting. This is moving and sad whilst still drawing in interest and isn't full of meaningless angst.
Stahchild chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
This is going very well.

Things are altogether better and really bad without Naruto as a catalyst. Jiraya as Konoha's Hokage seems to be doing an alright job, but all the rookie's and the future of Konoha are falling apart. Its not until someone writes something like this that you realise just how much of an influence Naruto just 'existing' is on other's lives.

Kakashi's chapter was really sad and so was Sasuke's.

Hope you continue to add to this.
AnAncientBard chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
Well that was a big update!

Good fun so far,

keep it up!

9/10

MORE!
terracotta29 chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
...So life without Naruto is complete and utter... wow...
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 13 . 4/13/2012