Reviews for Without Naruto
maxridelover chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
this is easily one of the most tragic naruto stories i have ever read, yet there is an amazing beauty to this story as well!
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
Where the heck is Itachi and the rest of the Uchihas? Anyway I liked the whole 'Itachi wanting revenge for his brother's death' thing. Although it upsets me that so many characters are dying or are already dead. Keep it up.
puffdadder chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
chilling. And hey, where's sasuke?
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
mmmm coool , ilike
OokamiJudge chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
so that's what Itachi has to say...

*snickers and pats Itachi* he can be cute when he tries hehehe... ya know as sad as it is to watch the world fall apart it is funny to see all these reunions in the after world too...
baron goat chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
Gai will not take it well when he finds out he lost another student.

Hinata appears to be shattered - I don't know what your intentions are, but the kindest thing may well be letting her pass on - and it makes me quite sad to write that.
Sleeping Jay chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
I love the line, 'because there was no three years later for the boy.'
Sleeping Jay chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
The difference between the Afterlife and the Living... They are so much happier...
Quiet Magician chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
This is intense. I like the concept of it, and the dramatic changes caused by the simple passing of Naruto at Wave. Sasuke, Kakashi, Tenten, Lee, Gaara... All favorites. Each dead. Kakashi committing suicide is logical, considering ow bad he got after Minato. Sasuke dying in the Forest from the mark makes sense as well, as does Lee getting killed by Gaara. Tenten and Gaara were surprises, though, and you're right, Neji is quite the bastard and wold probably leave Hinata to get kidnapped for an breeding. Shikamaru's dropping out was unexpected, and because of that, he never met Lee, never went to see if he was okay, never went to save him. All realistic (in the sense of this universe). I'm impressed. Keep going with this, tis could be a hit.
Sleeping Jay chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
I don't know why but these new chapters feel so emotional. I keep tearing up. Naruto.. truly left a void behind him. He made such a huge difference in everyone, didn't he?
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
Great now Gaara is dead. Thanks to you I will be reading something extremely humorous for comedic relief for the rest of the night. Not that that is a bad thing though and I still love this story, I think I'm just a masochist though it would explain alot. Can't wait for the next chapters, but then again it might not be a long wait (:
Sleeping Jay chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
And now Sakura's the only survivor... I'm really tearing up now. All those seemingly little things in canon... It's really true what they say; you don't know what you've got till it's gone.
Deadzepplin chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
You are posting fast, like super fast I hope there will be a Jiraya and Tsunade and various other filler story people
Sleeping Jay chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
First sentence, 'As Asuma at Kurenai's side in front of...' sounds off. Shouldn't it be 'As Asuma stood at...'?

First paragraph, third sentence: '...so too...'.

Second paragraph, first sentence: '...much as his own...'

Oh my... During Ino's part, I teared up a bit.
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »