Reviews for Without Naruto
Edu chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
I was kinda of hoping that Hinata would pull off a ''Simon The Digger'' xD, perhaps is still not too late for that but even if is too late the story is still very interesting.
Majin Hentai X chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Ugh this story is horribly depressing. The only worse charcter death stories I've read are ones where Luffy dies.
Tsukuyomi-chan chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
So sad! I'm crying again!
SilverMidnightKitten chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
this story is sad but good.
HighValour chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
Really sad to see Sasuke die like that, but considering the overall theme reaching through these chapters it isn't surprising.

While I doubt Naruto not being there ensures Konoha's destruction, it does mean the Shakaku will be able to rampage for a time before being contained/braten back.
HighValour chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
Interesting to see the ripple effect his death had on the other genin.

Kind of sad Sasuke seems to be growing darker, but interested to see how it'll end for him,
BakaFireKitsuneSama chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
D:
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
wooo ,cool
OokamiJudge chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
hmm tis interesting to see all these changes due to Naruto's death. It is always interesting to think about such things and this is a good example of that whole 'butterfly effect' dealy we love to think about.
karthik9 chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
lazyguy90 chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
Oh man... Well, I bet Orochimaru won't live long enough to enjoy his triumph over Konoha. Itachi is going to be furious.

This story is brutally compelling. Keep up the great work.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
I quite like the "curse seal requires more than revenge/hatred" theory I've seen floating around a couple times, but there's only circumstantial proof for it.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
I could see Chouji raising his hand (what with how concerned he is for his teammates, and how timid he seems to be), but Shikamaru seems a bit too smart, lazy, and relatively logical to fall for such a ploy. On the other hand, he could see right through it and quit because the tension means more killing intent, which means more chances his team will die.
Mahalalel chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
Damn. Impressive. I am depressed though now, so. :(
Hektols chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
The Konohamaru part was very touching, specially when he stated that he would remember Naruto as Uzumaki Naruto and not as the Yondaime's son.

It would be logical if there was a scene where the Suna ninjas are admonished for hitting the Sandaime's grandson, that's not something that could be ignored specially if the agressors are the children of another kage.
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »