Reviews for Without Naruto
thunder18 chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
enjoyed reading this chapter
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
What a fantastic ending. You did a spectacular job with this fic. Thanks for sharing, as always.
Hektols chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
At least there is Konohamaru to held hope.

Great work finishing the fic in such short amount of time, it was one of the best what if stories I ever read.
HighValour chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
While I doubt he'll win, it will be interesting to see Konohamaru try.
Hektols chapter 15 . 4/14/2012
I would have prefered if Jiraiya died in battle instead than in his sleep, he used to say that a ninja is remembered by the way he died, not the way he lived.
HighValour chapter 15 . 4/14/2012
And here the lack of 'Naruto the Messiah' truly take it's toll on the world ar large.
Hektols chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Very interesting, specially the part concerning Tobi.
Deadzepplin chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
I wonder if Konohamaru would win? maybe!
HighValour chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Tobi is shaping up to be very interesting.
Hektols chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
Nice to see that Tsunade didn't become Hokage, Naruto was the reason she took the Hat but many fanfiction writers can't understand it and make her Hokage without Naruto's intervention.
Smoochynose chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
Loved the ending of this. I'd love to see this worlds reaction to the cannon world though. You get a lot of timetravel fixits where they want to make a better world but for this world the cannon world is that better world.
HighValour chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
Good chapter, from your comments I'm guessing he wont't find Nagato or Konan... What happened to Danzo?
Hektols chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Great work.
HighValour chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Epic.
Hektols chapter 11 . 4/14/2012
What I love of this fic the most is how you show how things should have turned with the changes introduced instead of things ending the same way.
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »