Reviews for Without Naruto
Peachcandy chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
I found it kinda creepy when Danzou thought "a small child sobbed over the fact that he was alone, something the child would have not noticed at all had he had his way."
Minato4Yellowflash chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
It's a good, sad story (sniff). It was very touching (blowing nose). I really liked it. I can't explain it in words. It was a touching story. I cried. (couldn't help it. I felt so bad for little naruto) Uzumaki naruto's death, or rather naruto namikaze...it was a very good idea u came up with, with the other people's thoughts about him. Like itachi, danzo, Sakura, sasuke, kakashi(he's committing suicide by drinking poison, right?)pein, Madara, konan, sarutobi...so sad...

I think this story is the best (touching) story out of all the ones that I have read in fanfiction. you're a VERY good author. I can say that like a hundred times.

So, to conclude it, I really liked this story from the bottom of my heart. How everyone redacted to little naruto's death.

Ps. To the civilians who treated naruto as the demon- "how dare u come to naruto's funeral? And u fell guilty now?"

Just to make sure, I'm not criticizing the fact that u put that scene, actually I'm glad u put it cuz that's the most understandable reaction.
DestroyerDRT chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Will there be a follow up to any of the chapters in this story?
Bobboky chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
good work
maxridelover chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
great chapter!
RisingMist chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
I found Danzo's thought's particularly interesting. It's a different perspective on the usual. :) I don't think that Danzo's idea was the right thing to do, but Sarutobi could've done more, even in canon. I wish he had, actually.

Sakura's mental illness completely blindsided me. What brought on that observation? I'm very curious.

Thanks for sharing.
X59 chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Really good.

I did not expect the other Akatsuki(except Konan,Tobi) to know about the Six paths of Pain.

My favorite parts were Madara and Danzo.

The way you handled the Danzo section showed a new side of him in a way. Though when I think about I'm surprised that Danzo didn't make a comment about how they were both kindred spirits in wanting to be Hokage...though maybe Naruto's death will prevent him from being consumed by the desire leading to his leaving the village to suffer while he hid plan during Pain's invasion.
goldengreaser chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
I love this story, I hope to see more from you soon.
alec-potter chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Interesting perspective of Akatsuki..
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
I see Danzo's point.
Hektols chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
"... He had seen how Mito-sama had been subtly and not-so-subtly shunned after she'd taken the Kyuubi into herself. Naruto's own mother had had few real friends while she'd lived in Konoha, and she'd gained those after years of struggle. ...". Wrong. Mito and Kushina's status as jinchuurikis wa successfully kept secret, they never experienced that rejection.

Very good for pointing that people was actually mourning for the 'Yondaime's son' and what they did to him instead for Naruto Uzumaki. Also very good Danzo's reasoning about how bad was the team.
LordLoverDuck chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
keep up the good work
perfectioninmypride chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
This story just... it gets sadder and sadder for me.

Another beautifully heartbreaking chapter
HighValour chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
you're back. Cool. Great chaper as usual.
Josher chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
nice that you're writing agian. I particularly like Danzo's point of view, as most stories have him become so one-sided and a total monster.
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »