Reviews for Without Naruto
Hektols chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
"... He had seen how Mito-sama had been subtly and not-so-subtly shunned after she'd taken the Kyuubi into herself. Naruto's own mother had had few real friends while she'd lived in Konoha, and she'd gained those after years of struggle. ...". Wrong. Mito and Kushina's status as jinchuurikis wa successfully kept secret, they never experienced that rejection.

Very good for pointing that people was actually mourning for the 'Yondaime's son' and what they did to him instead for Naruto Uzumaki. Also very good Danzo's reasoning about how bad was the team.
LordLoverDuck chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
keep up the good work
terracotta29 chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
This story just... it gets sadder and sadder for me.

Another beautifully heartbreaking chapter
HighValour chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
you're back. Cool. Great chaper as usual.
Josher chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
nice that you're writing agian. I particularly like Danzo's point of view, as most stories have him become so one-sided and a total monster.
yellulhchicken chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
I like the way you characterized each of the 'rogues' in this fic. A bit emo but apt I would think.

hope you write some more.
In The Mix chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
*Glomps* I'm so glad that you're back! You hadn't UPdated or added anything in so long that I got worried. I had hoped nothing bad happened to you and I'm very relieved to see this.

Anyways, I loved the chapter. I liked the insights of Danzo particularly. I mean I never really thought that Naruto being part of Root in anyway could be a good thing but can see his point now. I wish there were more on Itachi's point of view though. I think it would have been interesting.

Please UPdate soon! ().
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Ooo, do I sense a spin-off of Danzo's ideal universe? I can see it now, Naruto raised in Root. Goodness. Thanks for sharing.
lazyguy90 chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Great work. I look forward to the next chapter. Keep at it.
bakapervert chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Thanks for the update.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
intresting, if a bit depressing. i liked tobi and itachi showing up for the funeral
karthik9 chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
mistralle chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Awww! I was moved to tears.

And thanks for good!Danzo. It's very refreshing to see him not as a villain.
Amy-chan123 chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
(, - ) This is making me cry more than random Korean dramas.
luna sanguine chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
LOL hokages reactions are funny
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »