Reviews for Without Naruto
Amy-chan123 chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
(, - ) This is making me cry more than random Korean dramas.
luna sanguine chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
LOL hokages reactions are funny
lazyguy90 chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
This is a terrifying and utterly bleak world. What can we expect next? The Third yielding to Danzo's fascist warmongering? Sasuke slipping into the darkness with absolutely no chance of redemption? I hope you update this again the future. Keep up the fantastic work.
RisingMist chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Tragic, but funny. This was a much needed relief. I hope you deal with Teuchi and Iruka and wrap this up nicely.

RisingMist chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Oh my god! Suicidal Kakashi! You wrote it so fantastically that I feel ashamed to even bring up the point. It's so sad. But you did very very well.

RisingMist chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Ouch! Sakura wants to quit? I loved the tribute to Naruto in this part, but I wish she'd stayed a ninja.

RisingMist chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Woah! Awesome start. I hate tragedy, but I'm not going to stop reading. I can't. I'm hooked.
DestroyerDRT chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Kakashi is the only one I am sure of what happened to them on Team 7.
DestroyerDRT chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This is the only Naruto story I have read that has made me cry.I kind of hope you might do an AU to it when you finish that Has Kakashi going back in time and training the whole team better.
PhoenixWytch chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
LOL Love the reactions of the deceased Hokages.

Thanks for writing.
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
Please show Hinata's reaction.
Sony Boy chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
A part of me thought that this was the end but then I was overjoyed at finding otu that its not marked 'complete'. So I'm rather curious on how this Naruto-less world will turn out.
Venus914 chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
I honestly feel sorry for Kakashi, i cried. I hope that he would feel at peace in death. I hope you would make him meet his loved ones in the other side. )
Ashleythetiger chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
woahh thats... Im speachless ...I dont know what to say:(

dang I really cannot think of anything to say about Naruto... am I in sorta shock?

ok change of subject, Mizukage cause of Whirlpool?

anyway intersting story please more?
Selonianth chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
... I'm struck by the weird thought of what would happen if somehow "Five Hokage's" happened to this universe. And By that i mean if they all got ressurected and stuck around.
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »