Reviews for Without Naruto
Sony Boy chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
A part of me thought that this was the end but then I was overjoyed at finding otu that its not marked 'complete'. So I'm rather curious on how this Naruto-less world will turn out.
Venus914 chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
I honestly feel sorry for Kakashi, i cried. I hope that he would feel at peace in death. I hope you would make him meet his loved ones in the other side. )
Ashleythetiger chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
woahh thats... Im speachless ...I dont know what to say:(

dang I really cannot think of anything to say about Naruto... am I in sorta shock?

ok change of subject, Mizukage cause of Whirlpool?

anyway intersting story please more?
Selonianth chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
... I'm struck by the weird thought of what would happen if somehow "Five Hokage's" happened to this universe. And By that i mean if they all got ressurected and stuck around.
RukaRukia chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
LOL! This is great. Please update soon... -.- but why mizukage?
Raj8 chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
I loved the last part the most
e313 chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
this had my heart clenching and aching but the final part of the 4th chapter had me laughing so thank u for it. i am beyond curious to see how it will evolve...
gartter chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOO! KAKASHI CAN'T DIE! IF HE DIES...THEN...THEN... I'll CRY! or something.
Jozern chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Holy shit, so sad and so well written. Loved how you painted the reactions of difrent people to Naruto's death. Lucillia, you have a talent. Incoming shamless selfpromotion, I'm looking through many of your stories and reading them. Rock on.
Bobboky chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
good
Nahbutualright chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
You should do a chapter on Zabuza, since you didn't say whether he died or not, his thoughts could be interesting.
Imperial Dragon chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
It's funny how Naruto is really upset about not wearing the Hokage hat.
alec-potter chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
nice story...very sad thou...
Lilithium chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
...Derp D You are teh awesome!
SEESWildCard chapter 4 . 8/28/2011