Reviews for Without Naruto
AnonOne chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Oh. So Naruto was chosen at birth? Sorry for my mistake, but that seems... I don't know. I think Naruto should prove himself first before actually becoming a successor.
AnonOne chapter 16 . 1/30/2014
Interesting ending, though unfortunate that most of the original Konoha 11 are gone or given up. Oh and I don't think that Hokage is an inherent position like the royal family despite the patterns in the selection of the Hokage. Otherwise, good fic.
ChunyGurl chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
I love the last two paragraphs of this story. The light at the end of the tunnel.
Aloever chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
Wow, not sure if everything turned out worse or better for all that. Interesting take on what would happen if Naruto had died.
fullmetal-meeze chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
Holy shit this is amazing. Naruto died, Sasuke died, Sakura had mental issues, Kakashi died, Hinata was kidnapped or died, Kiba was depressed, Shino (no f-ing idea) Lee died, TenTen died, Neji's still as cruel as hell, Gai was severely depressed, Itachi died, Gaara died, Sarutobi died and Madara took over the world. But only Konohamaru and Obito stood in his way... Damn.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/25/2013
This is very good,I like how konohamaru still looks up to naruto- sort of like a matyr,he died freeing others from oppression and thus set a precidence.
chocovic-chu chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
Speechless, in tears.
So many deaths and destructions following Naru-tan's death.
But, finally, after so much misseries, a hero born from the twisted fate, inspired by Naru-tan.
Really, this story was so brilliant. Without Naruto ...
C chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
I read this story while listening to the top ten saddest Naruto themes. OH GOD THE HUMANITY!
DestroyerDRT chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
This story would be a great start to redo or time travale[spelling?] stroy.
Lionhead Bookends chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
Wow. This story was so good and so terrible in its excellence, I feel like throwing up. I ... it sounds terrible to say this, but I hope Hinata died during the kidnapping attempt, even though we never saw her arrival in the afterlife. I can't see any other path for her happiness, without Naruto there.
maipigen chapter 16 . 5/7/2013
Cant remember ever reading these last two chapters, so I have to beg for more. The whole idea , although sad, that Naruto was Konaha, nay the world's glue to peace is amazing and the ripple affect from his death is magnificetnly written and well justified.
Konohamary teaming up with Obito in the end was priceless and definitely a possible beginning!

Can't wait for more from any of your works!
TNM-Writer chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
Damn, why do all your sad stories make me cry?
64teeth chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
so strange but so sad, I cried through first couple of chapters, and used almost all my tissues, but it was great read!
HalfwayParanoid chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
Wow, would have never thought of what would happen if he had died. Geez, that was depressing, but well written and good. I commend you for coming up with what would have possibly happened and making it sound real.
Goldenwolfhowl chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
I cried so much while reading this... good job!
307 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »