Reviews for Without Naruto
Uzumaki Kana chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
I love this story, even if it made me cry. Because I'm masochistic like that. You made me cry out loud for the first time in a long time. As in, full-out wailing. What got me was when Lee found Naruto and Sasuke chatting in the afterlife, and I had to turn away from the computer and stuff my face in my hands. It's really sad that those two would've been best friends if they had died (in this story), but in canon Sasuke was too caught up in revenge and Naruto in main-character-problems.
My dad and sister were confused. I couldn't hear what they said over the sound of sad music.
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
this is one of the best fics out there.
.lucilla you're a great author
Guest chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
I'd like to see a continuation of this in a chapter-by-chapter playby of this,with Konohamaru leading a resistance effort if at all possible please!
duchessme chapter 16 . 6/20/2014
it was interestng
everyone died
wonder what happened after
Wonderful work chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
Good job!
SpiralAK chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
Best part of this story: Konohamaru and his undying resolve, as well as Tobi's 'redemption'.

Worst part: the fact that Naruto, in death, got false acknowledgment. Given a posthumous Hokage title, not to mention that everyone knows him as Naruto Namikaze. He never got acknowledgement as himself, and other than Konohamaru and those who really knew him before (and who didn't die), Naruto Uzumaki, the person, was forgotten.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
Love it!
AnonOne chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Oh. So Naruto was chosen at birth? Sorry for my mistake, but that seems... I don't know. I think Naruto should prove himself first before actually becoming a successor.
AnonOne chapter 16 . 1/30/2014
Interesting ending, though unfortunate that most of the original Konoha 11 are gone or given up. Oh and I don't think that Hokage is an inherent position like the royal family despite the patterns in the selection of the Hokage. Otherwise, good fic.
ChunyGurl chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
I love the last two paragraphs of this story. The light at the end of the tunnel.
Aloever chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
Wow, not sure if everything turned out worse or better for all that. Interesting take on what would happen if Naruto had died.
fullmetal-meeze chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
Holy shit this is amazing. Naruto died, Sasuke died, Sakura had mental issues, Kakashi died, Hinata was kidnapped or died, Kiba was depressed, Shino (no f-ing idea) Lee died, TenTen died, Neji's still as cruel as hell, Gai was severely depressed, Itachi died, Gaara died, Sarutobi died and Madara took over the world. But only Konohamaru and Obito stood in his way... Damn.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/25/2013
This is very good,I like how konohamaru still looks up to naruto- sort of like a matyr,he died freeing others from oppression and thus set a precidence.
chocovic-chu chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
Speechless, in tears.
So many deaths and destructions following Naru-tan's death.
But, finally, after so much misseries, a hero born from the twisted fate, inspired by Naru-tan.
Really, this story was so brilliant. Without Naruto ...
C chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
I read this story while listening to the top ten saddest Naruto themes. OH GOD THE HUMANITY!
314 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »