Reviews for Without Naruto
LaserLightCannon chapter 16 . 8/19/2015
...Hmmm...Konohamaru and Obito...They're no Naruto, but...
Guest chapter 16 . 8/11/2015
I'm serious.I love you.
LadyRainDancer chapter 16 . 8/2/2015
o.o this story was very depressing... :(
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
I can't read this anymore I ran out of tears
Guest chapter 16 . 6/12/2015
So this world does have just a little bit of hope?
warpterror chapter 16 . 6/11/2015
This is had me hooked from start to finish. Even though I really should have been revising for exams instead. I regret nothing! :P
Midnathething chapter 16 . 6/3/2015
When I read this story I wasn't as ready for the feels trip it took me on as I should have been.
It was fantastic though.
TangyCitrus chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
wait what? that's where you're leaving it? am i supposed to use my imagination and decide how it ended on my own? but, but, i'm not creative enough! ;A; waaah!

okay okay, sorry.

DANG. One death and it changes practically everything. Dominoes fall and strings get cut; some of them get put back up only to get destroyed even harder the next time while others never even happened in the first place.
It's amazing and surprising though, that Konohamaru and Obito are fighting together after Madara - or whoever that actually was since Uchiha Madara is in the afterlife- and it's all because of one little, big, unimportant, vital, orange-wearing blond genin.
what also amazed and made me wonder and believe how so very possible and believable everything went and happened. that's kind of crazy but then it's also not.
seriously, you are so cool i can't even. haha :P
thank you again for writing and sharing this!
take care and have fun!
TangyCitrus chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
aw, kind of sad and definitely sucky for Minato at the beginning, especially since he's stuck with the kyuubi for all eternity in the shinigami's realm alone.

once again, the sandaime's mistakes take a toll for the worse despite his good intentions or him trying to pick the lesser of two evils, but this time it ended in naruto's untimely and unfortunate death.
i can't believe naruto tied a towel around his neck and jumped off a building. geeze is that suicidal.

i love the last part with the first two hokages and kushina introducing Naruto as the godaime and their reactions. hahaha
at least this afterlife is a happier place and now naruto is with his mother. is it possible for those two to get into mischief and pull pranks there?
TangyCitrus chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
oh god Kakashi... so far he's the one i've cried the most for but it's only the third chapter and there's a total of 16 so i am afraid and almost unwilling to go forward through what is obviously going to be an angstfest and so much more tears and snot.
but i must and i will.
i might not write any more comments though since i'll just probably be an emotional mess and have nothing worth writing about and might not want to.
alright, here i go...
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
nooooo! i knew i shouldn't have started reading this one after i left off on a rather good mood from the NaruShikaCho fic and the Daddy fic, but it seemed too good to leave for another day and now i am sad, i've shed some tears, and must continue reading until the end.
don't get me wrong, this is good but it's a little too emotional for me after staying up all night and it's morning and i was NOT ready for Naruto's death and aftermath. i suspect it'll only get worse, at least for me, in the subsequent chapters. great job with this first chapter though.
thank you once again and as always, take care and have fun!
Shade O'Killer chapter 16 . 5/7/2015
This is really well done and hugely sad
elmoryakhan chapter 16 . 4/28/2015
I should have reviewed this story earlier. But here it goes. Frankly I hate angst but I love this story! This shows what a fantastic writer you are. After all majority of ur stories are in my favorites list!
xXSilentKiller3Xx chapter 16 . 3/29/2015