Reviews for Without Naruto
C chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
I read this story while listening to the top ten saddest Naruto themes. OH GOD THE HUMANITY!
DestroyerDRT chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
This story would be a great start to redo or time travale[spelling?] stroy.
Lionhead Bookends chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
Wow. This story was so good and so terrible in its excellence, I feel like throwing up. I ... it sounds terrible to say this, but I hope Hinata died during the kidnapping attempt, even though we never saw her arrival in the afterlife. I can't see any other path for her happiness, without Naruto there.
maipigen chapter 16 . 5/7/2013
Cant remember ever reading these last two chapters, so I have to beg for more. The whole idea , although sad, that Naruto was Konaha, nay the world's glue to peace is amazing and the ripple affect from his death is magnificetnly written and well justified.
Konohamary teaming up with Obito in the end was priceless and definitely a possible beginning!

Can't wait for more from any of your works!
TNM-Writer chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
Damn, why do all your sad stories make me cry?
64teeth chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
so strange but so sad, I cried through first couple of chapters, and used almost all my tissues, but it was great read!
HalfwayParanoid chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
Wow, would have never thought of what would happen if he had died. Geez, that was depressing, but well written and good. I commend you for coming up with what would have possibly happened and making it sound real.
Goldenwolfhowl chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
I cried so much while reading this... good job!
Waste of time chapter 16 . 2/19/2013
Some ol bull
ocean23 chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
Without turquoise, without gold
Is how this story must now unfold
Without him, things cannot change
The future will now be most strange
Without him, gone are the chances
Of friendships, memories, and romances
All that was gone the day he died
Though both time and fate he defied
He didn’t know that his dream had come true
He never ruled his village, if only he knew
So much would have happened, had he lived
Questions left unanswered, so much to give
Without turquoise, without gold
Is how this story must now unfold
Never did he live to see the change he could have wrought
For with his life, a country’s peace had been bought

Just a little poem I wrote that was inspired by your fanfic. The 'without turquoise, without gold' bit...that talks about how Naruto isn't going to be around anymore with his blue eyes or gold hair. The rest is pretty self explanatory.

Loved the story, though it is sad. Maybe catch ya in another story or somethin' if I read some of your other ones.
the bird of Hermes is my name chapter 16 . 2/12/2013
Damn I would love to read that story.
Fayari chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Gai should have been at the finals at least! Then when the invasion starts, Gai and Tenten could follow the Suna Siblings with the perfect excuse to kill them all. Gai would knock away Temari's fan, then would kill Kankuro in one punch while Tenten kills the defenseless Temari. Gai would then use his bare hands to tear Gaara's limbs off, and afterwards squish Gaara's head like a grape.
SimplyUnmistakable chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
Wow.. everybody falls, everybody dies. And Gaara is the one I'm most sorry for. Well, Naruto was the hope of that world, in the end...
Crazed King chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
Wow...
With Naruto gone things went bad...
SimplyUnmistakable chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Lol, lovely that you included a funny piece on Senju's granfather.. err.. or grandmother? Haha, and the "Madara design" robes? Priceless!
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »