Reviews for Without Naruto
goddessa39 chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Hate reading this story because it is depressing as hell, but it is still a good fic and an interesting view of a "what if?..." Naruto really is all that held the verse together.
Lena7213 chapter 16 . 7/18/2012
Woah! SO basically the killing of Naruto was the first spark for Konohamaru and the start of a new hero. Wow! I love this concept. I mean, sad day that everyone died but still this was intense. You had me tearing up at times.

This was a bit of a mind blower, thanks for all the work you put into the story!... time to go read a Happy Naruto fic now.
Zozath chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
Amazing story, it really made me realize how important Naruto was.

And weirdly enough, when I saw that Konohamaru was still alive, I thought that maybe he would make a jutsu where Naruto didn't die, and that way it would be connected to cannon. Kinda like a loop or something.
mndstjohn chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
This is a great read!
andysanime chapter 16 . 6/30/2012
Really good job on this story. I'm sad that Naruto died and... yea OK everything /so/ would have turned to crap if Naruto had died in the actual anime/manga... than again I suppose if he had than there probably wouldn't be one or at least one that lasted long... but still. Hope Konohamaru can do something about this since he wants/will do something...
Erydanes chapter 16 . 6/25/2012
I cried the first few chapters... What a brilliantly written fic. Very sad but brilliant!
Coalesced chapter 16 . 6/22/2012
Is there a sequel? Great story! Though the ending is a little unsatisfying though. I do hope there's a sequel XD

And I just really like this story cos it sort of made me realize how great of an influence Naruto had been. Hmmm
Byakusharinnegan chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
TT_TT

That's all I have to say about this story. Nicely written, and I liked how you did not villify Itachi.
Inugami-23 chapter 16 . 6/10/2012
so...sad...
23Luna chapter 16 . 5/21/2012
so sad...so so sad...
Barranca chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
Some people really are a force of nature.
Icealeena chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Yaay, loved the ending. Great story btw .
Icealeena chapter 12 . 4/21/2012
I love when Itachi fidgeted... haha x) Yaaay btw for this chapter... :D I love this character and this portrayal of him on your part .
lifesbutawalkingshadow chapter 16 . 4/21/2012
A perfect ending to a wonderful story.
Icealeena chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Awwww... I have a feeling you were in an unhappy mood when you wrote this... so awwwww :(

I'm gobbling this story up more than I would've thought... :)
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »