Reviews for Alexia vs Alexia
BeastOfTheSea chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
""What if she likes yaoi? I don't wanna be paired with Steve! I'll lose IQ points just from looking at him!""
Bahahahaha! Poor Alfred. That's about right.
Sundragon chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Sorry, Alice. There is no ghost ice-cream. (Tabbyfire ate it all.)

Still funny as ever, but you have to admit: Shawn Roberts did pretty good playing Wesker, but FOR GODITH'S SAKE, PAUL ANDERSON, WESKER DID NOT HAVE MAHJINI TENTICLES COME OUT OUT OF HIS MOUTH, GRANTED YOU MAKE SOME DECENT HORROR MOVIES BUT IF RETRIBUTION COMES OUT, CONSIDER YOUR SELF SCREWED!
Sundragon chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
O...M...F...G.

THAT'S HOW DARKSIDE SHOULD HAVE GONE DOWN.

Granted, i'm a gamer, but I don't mind Alice that much. (I hate fake Alexia more than her.)

And when she wanted ice-cream? Priceless!

Oh, and the cutscene thing is too true. My OCs do it all the
satheroth335 chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Poor movie wesker?
Kirei chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
Loool :D That was totally hilarious! Man, I really love the first Chapter... That's how it should have ended :( I never played Code Veronica (just learned about the siblings by the Chronicles), and even I think it was a crappy ending for those two *sob* Poor Alred :( Of course I watched the "original" ending on youtube and oooh, it was so cute how she sang to him...

Well, whatever...

I also love the other chapters, the mary-sue thing is so funny :D Oh, I fancy myself some good randomness 3

Haha, and I laughed so hard about the veronica-alfred! Waah, a fangirl, don't pair me up yadda yadda :D :D :D

Awesome

Okay, I see myself as a fan of your work :D Thanks for your great stories 3
The Road Warrior chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
LOL I wished that really happened to Alice, it would be a lot better then what actually happens in the movies and it was completely random.

I hope ghost ice cream exists... and ghost Nintendo or it might be pretty boring in the afterlife.

Can't wait to read more and keep up the good work!
EcoSeeker247 chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Lmao! This is awesome! :D
The Road Warrior chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Not only is Alice a Mary-Sue, she's a Mary-Sue who needs to learn to keep her clothes on. Game Wesker VS Movie Wesker... I hope Game Wesker tears his F**king head off!

I love how Alfred is afraid of fangirl's, keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more.
Kalorne chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
What the hell? no way would Alice beat Darkside Alexia, Hell Alice should have died in the helicopter in the second movie. But yay for original Alexia saving Alfred and going for Icecream.
Saiyan Werewolf chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
XD Stupid Capcom... I hate Alice. Stupid Mary Sue, ruining the REAL RESIDENT EVIL GAMES. Now... I feel like ice cream.
Lithiumflower2501 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I lol'd, very nice.
The Road Warrior chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
HEHE, this is awesome, I loved how you discribed Capcom and how fake Alexia got sent into the movie series... now I feel like ice cream.