Reviews for Heated
cole5148 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Beautifully written. And kinda hot;-)
cole5148 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Kurt you sneaky man you;-) I loved this chapter, now on to the next one.
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Yummy! This was really good! I loved how Blaine wanted to be the brave one by undressing first before their shower (ahhh, what a man, anything for his Kurtie!)lol! I think you really captured teen boys well... especially in light of the fact that their intimacies had been limited prior to this night then all of a sudden BAM! They couldn't help themselves; they had to do/try EVERYTHING all at once! hee-hee!

Best part though is that you maintained the integrity of the characters and kept them loving and tender and concerned for one another. Nice Job!
Endje chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Awesome story :)
boredandhomealone chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
That was simply stunning. Gawd, if only all first times could be so magical! This is so going on my favorites.
19jacinta88 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
*sigh* Perfect... just... *sighs again* yeah... perfect story. LOVED IT!
sleepyblaine chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Wha... bu... f... my creys! ;_; that was freakin' adorable! i can't wait to read the smuttiness, now the fluff is over and done with. not saying there's anything wrong with fluff, it just makes me cry, while smut makes me-
REJ624 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
So beautiful! The love you infused into their first time was just perfect. Very nice :)
mardie186 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
This was absolutely perfect, funny, romantic, and supermegafoxyawesomehot. Loved it. And Blaine crying at the end because of how beautiful it was. Kudos and redvines to you. This was outstanding!
Myrne chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Oh my god. This was so extremely good. The smut was hot, and I might just start crying because you describe their love for each other in such a beautiful way...

Good job. Just.. wow.