Reviews for Kids And Their Romance
McGonagall25 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
It is good. I liked the parts with Bil, Fleur, Charlie, Percy, Audrey, George, and Angelina.
HPFANFREAK08 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I found this really sweet, I love it
Summer Sunrises chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I like this a lot, to be frank about it.
I dunno, it's just sweet, and fluffy, and cute, and nice. If you were intending for incredible amounts of fluff, my friend, goal achieved.
I especially liked Bill and Fleur's, with Charlie's complaints of 'defiling his childhood.'
So, it was pretty brilliant.
Summer Sunrises
Dragonclaw11 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I really enjoyed this, it's great! I like how you interpret each of their relationships.

D
Lethaldoze chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
That was a really nicely written oneshot! I enjoyed reading it! Though I have to say my favorite part was Bill and Fleur! :)
blueowls chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Short and sweet. I love reading well-written fics about less well known couples.
HonoraryDAMember chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
so cute! and any of these stories could be expanded if you wanted to (I would read them!)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I like this. Its a good idea for a little perspective into the relationships especially the ones we don't see in the books like percy and audrey and george and angelina.
thetardis-is-a-horcrux chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
sweet...sooo sweet and cute
Gordissima chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Very sweet and quite funny. One teensy little thing though - Hermione doesn't call Ron Ronald. Only in the films does she do that and it really irritates me. I know I'm being pedantic so you can ignore this if you want too. Really good otherwise though :)
iridechocobos chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I really like this story. My favorite part would be probably Percy/Audrey and it was very sweet. It made me go "aww". xD
uma171717 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
cute! i think it really captures all the relationships
Alchemist-Ranger chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
i think this is really cute
daisy132 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Very sweet takes on the various romances of the Wizarding World! I specifically searched for stories including the Bill/Fleur relationship and this was perfect! I especially liked the Percy/Audrey segment since their relationship was never fully described in the books.
Dreamcatcher58 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hello! I left a review earlier, but I think something went wrong since it didn't show up(hope this one does). It was a great story, good plot and good writing. :)